Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miley M - YORK  (Read 2134 times)

10 review(s) for Miley m (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline CityTillIDie

External Link/Members Only

I had been meaning to meet this gorgeous little thing last year, but ended up in a lovely SA situation, which is ongoing but I want to sample some goods elsewhere. So, this young lady reappeared in York a little while ago and I took the plunge.

Most girls touring in York recently have been based at one of two or three venues, which I have frequented over the years. Very discreet, plenty of parking, perfect for the job. This one was just a few minutes' walk from the City centre. I messaged her to ask if she was free first thing the following morning and she was, so off I went. I paid £95 for 45 minutes!

Well, she is very attractive, I feel, pretty well shown in her pics. She has a tight, sext little body, one you could just explore for ages with finger and tongue. Very pretty face, nice mouth and smile, her English is pretty good - certainly adequate for the occasion. She had said I could shower again at her place. I usually take my blue, then about half an hour later shower and re-shave down below, all part of the anticipation process. I've been prescribed sildenafil for a couple of years, I'm tempted to take two at a time to try to keep up with the quantities I have, but one is always enough!

Anyway I arrived, did the paperwork, kiss on the cheek and she kindly folded my kit while I washed. Then she started with a light massage on back, bum and thighs while we chatted and relaxed. She was perhaps a tiny bit shy initially and she gave a nice massage, wearing nice lingerie and a silky gown. She flipped me over and continued, before offering oral. I asked her to get me quite oily and tease me with hands instead. She took all of her kit off, maintaining eye contact, saying she didn't want to get oil over everything. she then massaged / stroked and teased me, all the while grinding her pussy into my thigh, getting swiftly quite animated. She complimented me on my girth lol, saying she was not sure if it might be too much.

I simply had to explore so I asked if I might oil her back and bum lightly before exploring. She smiled and agreed. At this point I asked if we might extend the booking a little and thankfully she was free for a while after me. I went to town with oil, fingers and tongue, she was face down and as I explored, she became more open. Literally. I can still see that gorgeous bum poked up in the air as her hips wiggled. I flipped her over and tasted her sweet pussy. She had said she doesn't always go for this, but she was clearly in the mood. She also said she doesn't offer full dfk but after a while she asked me to lay on my back, she put on the condom and climbed on top. I'll be honest and say I didn't last very long. She fucked me really nicely, grinding down onto my cock.

Afterwards we lay and chatted for a minute or two. That was everything I had expected and more, and I imagine i'll see her again when next she visits York, it was really sexy.

CTID

:hi: