Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Molly Alexandra - Leeds Outcall  (Read 2968 times)

9 review(s) for Miss Molly Alexandra (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Doc_lurv77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue : Out call Leeds city hotel
Price : £150 p/h
Description.  Molly as per other reviews is heavily tattooed, but not in a bad way.  Facially, I've seen better however I would give her about 7/10.  She may not be a stunner, but bloody hell she certainly makes up for it in personality and her service.

Emailed Molly through AW, and arranged a meet.  Comms where only through AW until the morning of the meet where she txt me. 
Molly arrived on time and dressed just as I requested (no underwear).
We met in the hotel lobby and both went upto the room together.  Once in the room, door closed and it was full on DFK, and I mean full on.  She pulled her mini skirt up to revel that she had nothing on underneath.
Im not going to go into detail, however Molly's service is second to none.  Full on DFK, deep OWO, fingering herself.  Passionate sex.
Molly is one of the few ladies that you meet where you know she is genuinely enjoying herself.  She's 50/50 with a GFE and PSE but a naturally.
I've been punting for a long time and its been a long time since I've come across someone this good.
If your after model looks then she may not be for you.  If your happy with the girl next door looks, who gives her 100% then she's the one.  Im over 40 now so not as energetic as the old days.  If your young and full of energy then Molly would be perfect for those that can keep up with her.  I had 2 rounds with her and she wanted a 3rd. 

Overall, fantastic.
Will I return?  Stupid not to

Offline Doc_lurv77

forgot to add.  One of her previous reports the SP states that shes Big boned, quite the opposite, she's quite petit and slim.
We even had a laugh about that comment  ;)

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review. She's been on my to do list for ages, but only doing Incalls once a week makes it really tricky for me. One day though.

We even had a laugh about that comment  ;)

I'm not sure how or why that would come up in conversation  :unknown:

Offline Doc_lurv77

I'm not sure how or why that would come up in conversation  :unknown:
She asked me about her tatoos to which I said I knew about them from her reports on here to which she mentioned the big boned comment
Hope that clears it up

Offline Tricks

Description.  Molly as per other reviews is heavily tattooed, but not in a bad way.  Facially, I've seen better however I would give her about 7/10.

Know doubt the next punter will have a laugh with her, about your comment above  :lol:

Offline Charles Glass

I see Naughty Naomi. You have just convinced me to get that Duo in motion.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger