Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SIAM HEALTH SHEFFIELD Jessica  (Read 8142 times)

Online STEVO 69

External Link/Members Only

New addition at SIAM, Jessica, very good looking Thai Lady mid 30's, prob size 8, very shapely.
Massage very sensual tickly  type, plenty of swipes reach unders and excellent balls massage. Excellently delivered hand relief which unfortunately was £30. I didn't bother asking for cheaper as it would more than likely  not been as good. BtoB quoted £100 :scare:  She is from London and obviously brought her  price list with her.
However,  a beauty and nice and friendly.     Massage 60min  £40+ HR £30

Offline fforte

I don’t think even in London they charge that. I suspect that is for a full service. Is £140 an hour ok? I’ll pop in and see.

Offline biglad75

This is my issue with Thai parlours, each to their own and all that but for what you get I just don’t see the VFM

Offline fforte

This is my issue with Thai parlours, each to their own and all that but for what you get I just don’t see the VFM
I agree they over value themselves. Jenny charges £60 body to body clothes off and RO but no oral or no sex. To me that’s too expensive. You get more at Phoenix for £45 + £40 body to body with An or Helen.

Offline filthy.john

I don’t think even in London they charge that. I suspect that is for a full service. Is £140 an hour ok? I’ll pop in and see.

My London experiences, which are fairy extensive, tell me that rates in London tend to be far lower and perhaps driven by the amount of competition... I've rarely paid more than an extra tenner for hand relief and £20 for b2b.... they usually kick of negotiation in London at £20 hr and £40b2b but clearly expect to be driven down.

Online STEVO 69

Went to SIAM again, had a superb massage with Pimpa. First massage with her since March, she has definitely raised her game, massages to high teasing standard, excellent. £40 plus £20.
Had a long talk with Jenny about high prices etc, short term gain in my opinion, as some will pay but will not return also some do not like to barter.
I got my message across, now it is up to them.
As I have said before Jenny can do a first class 'proper' massage, she says all you need to do is ask what type of massage you would like.
Nam has  definitely left SIAM and I think the massage business. I wish her the best of luck for the future :hi:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 06:04:42 pm by STEVO 69 »

Offline fforte

I’ve seen Jessica and she’s lovely  and has strong hands to give a very good massage review to follow but £25 for 30 minutes and £20 for slow teasing hand job. Excellent challenging tge best out there like An at Phoenix for hard massage skills.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 05:07:01 am by fforte »

Offline davy321

Had a long talk with Jenny about high prices etc, short term gain in my opinion, as some will pay but will not return also some do not like to barter.
I got my message across, now it is up to them.
As I have said before Jenny can do a first class 'proper' massage, she says all you need to do is ask what type of massage you would like.

Had a trip back to SIAM, encouraged by your chat with them. Saw Jenny who remembered me from before. Reasonable massage. When we got to extras, I asked if she still did b2b and RO for £60. Yes, but then when we got to the RO she told me it was that time of the month so not today. Spent the next few minutes bartering to drop the price to just cover b2b. Looks like they have not changed their ways, so won't be going back.

Offline fforte

Had a trip back to SIAM, encouraged by your chat with them. Saw Jenny who remembered me from before. Reasonable massage. When we got to extras, I asked if she still did b2b and RO for £60. Yes, but then when we got to the RO she told me it was that time of the month so not today. Spent the next few minutes bartering to drop the price to just cover b2b. Looks like they have not changed their ways, so won't be going back.
I went a few weeks ago and Jessica tried charging me £60 for  to body but I said no she said ok £50 which made £90 in total review to come and this was acceptable . I ad a good time but at Muang it’s £40 and £40 so you save a tenner plus it’s easier to get to Sheffield city centre. Phoenix is now £45 + £40 b2b so both places better value than Siam . I’ll stick to Pimpa for £60 £40 plus £20 He is much better . You won’t getB2Bbut you won’t have to pay £60