Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bailey @ Playmates Leeds  (Read 1803 times)

1968RC

External Link/Members Only.

First time user of Playmates - I thought I'd picked well.....

She is very pretty and we sat and talked and talked and talked .............. I think this was her idea to keep me talking in the lounge

We retired to the bedroom with 15 mins to go !!  She stripped off and we kissed ......  her phoned pinged and she announced " we only have 5 mins left "

No oral  no sex  - she said "maybe next time " !!!!  Not what I expected at all !!  I thing she just couldn't be bothered that day !

VERY POOR ATTITUDE

Offline YorksPaul

Please don't say this was an hour booking!!  :unknown:

stickman1980

It takes 2 to tango Mr RC.

After 5 minutes of yaking why didn't you politely (or indeed impolitely) ask her to get her tongue around this instead love?

I like girls to take the lead but no BJ or penetration, just chat?? That's quite frankly ridiculous and the girl's only partly to blame IMO.   What the hell were you thinking?? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Catsuitlover75

I’ve seen Bailey twice, found her to be really nice and up for anything.
Banned reason: Thinks UKP is a waste of time
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online Gas Man 40s

I’ve seen Bailey twice, found her to be really nice and up for anything.

A review would be nice  :thumbsup:

theblackknight

Have to agree with the guys above this one's on you if you had her in your room and you didn't fuck her the choice was yours! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline adamza

I mean...for all she knew you were just someone actually paying for her "company"  :lol:

I agree with the above comments - OP needs to take some responsibility here..

Offline mrfishyfoo

After 5 minutes of yaking why didn't you politely (or indeed impolitely) ask her to get her tongue around this instead love?

HILARIOUS !!!  :dash: :dash:

theblackknight

I mean...for all she knew you were just someone actually paying for her "company"  :lol:

I agree with the above comments - OP needs to take some responsibility here..
:lol: :lol: in fact I must say the review has been very useful because I was unaware of Bailey up until this point however I fully intend to show op how it's done hahaha :lol:

I would go further and say that Bailey is without blame in this affair she definitely has to go with the flow :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:08:00 am by theblackknight »

theblackknight

Just a word of caution guys this a first post can it really be taken with such great seriousness I struggle to think anyone could be that stupid and hope but this is not some malicious ex boyfriend or some shight! :unknown:

Online Aji81

Just a word of caution guys this a first post can it really be taken with such great seriousness I struggle to think anyone could be that stupid and hope but this is not some malicious ex boyfriend or some shight! :unknown:

I was wondering the same. I know Bailey has multiple positive reviews on here and other forums so will take with a pinch of salt.

Offline Madden

I think her trying to push you out is more to do with the agency as they don't allow for girls to have enough time for the next booking. It's a gripe of most of the girls as they often have back to back bookings with no time in between which  results in them having to push clients out to give them a few minutes to get ready .
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:05:55 am by Madden »

JosephConrad

LMFAO!

Seriously though, this is her first negative report in years. Malicious? The ex-boyfriend?

Did you complain to Playmates?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:45:11 pm by JosephConrad »

Offline a1b2

I never had any issues with the 3 occasions I spent with Bailey.   Yes she was good at talking, and even better at sex.   :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well OP was last on the site on the 11th of January @ 09:49:05 am.

Wonder why he's not answering valid questions left by other punters ??  :unknown: :unknown:

theblackknight

Well OP was last on the site on the 11th of January @ 09:49:05 am.

Wonder why he's not answering valid questions left by other punters ??  :unknown: :unknown:
I rest my case  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:17:21 pm by theblackknight »