Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenageWhoreNextDoor AKA Bradford Paki Whore  (Read 2539 times)

2 review(s) for Bradford_Pakii_Whore (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for OrientalAnalFuckDoll (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Yogi_bear

External Link/Members Only

As there has been some chatter about this prossie and some request for a review in another thread. I thought I would take the plunge do a quick review. This meet took place about 3 weeks ago.  I can confirm she is not Pakifuckslut.

Comms -Took a few attempts over a 2 week period to get her to respond to my texts but manage to arrange a time one evening, she doesn’t seem to answer her phone during the day. She wanted to know what area of Bradford I was from before we met, probably doesnt want someone she knows to book her?

Venue - Flat in little Germany, nice from the outside but the inside was a bit scruffy. Bathroom in particular had rubbish overflowing from bin, tissues on floor, toilet not flushed after use, towel/clothes on floor.  Lighting in the bedroom was very dim.

Appearance - Opened the door and I was greeted by an Asian girl, probably 5 2” in height, size 10 not chubby but not skinny, nice tits. I would say the advertised age of 23 is not far from correct. Looks attractive but wearing far too much makeup for my liking to the point if I met her without makeup I’m not sure I would recognise her!

The meet - Into the bedroom and paperwork sorted, £80 for 30 min, she went to stash the cash upstairs whilst I made a trip to the little boys room.
With the clothes of she started suck on the old soldier (OWO) and I have to say she does that well. After 5 min we move on to mish position, seems very tight and could have done with some lube. Anyway at this point I realise she doesn’t smell too fresh, not sure what I can do at this stage but decide to plough on. After a while I just want to cum and get out of there as the slight smell is more of a stench. I wanted to finish in doggy but do not dare to suggest a change of positions as I don’t think I will be able to keep it up (due to the smell).
Got cleaned up and was happy to get out of there.

Would I return  - No (unless she had a wash!)

Pro - Nice blowjob, Fit body

Cons - The stench!, Far too much makeup, 160 an hour is expensive (hence I chose 30 min)

Summary - Nice looking girl with good orals skills, let down by poor hygiene which limited me exploring her body and enjoying the meet. Would be interesting to hear if anyone has had similar issue with her or if I had booked her on a bad day (if there is such a thing).

Online YorkshireLad

How do you know that TeenageWhoreNextDoor & Bradford Paki Whore are the same girl?

& did she have hairy legs?

Offline Yogi_bear

Same phone number in adverts...

I didnt pay much attention to her legs and the room was fairly dark, so not sure.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh dear.  :dash: :dash:

Cheers for the warning MrYB.  :hi: :hi:

How do you know that TeenageWhoreNextDoor & Bradford Paki Whore are the same girl?

& did she have hairy legs?

Good question.

Enlighten us MrYL about the hairy legs.

Pepsiii

Yogi nice write up, saved me a possible long distance to see her, so it's the same girl?

TeenageWhoreNextDoor looks white in her pics with a different from Bradford Paki Whore, did you hear the guy upstairs?

Offline Yogi_bear

I don't think the pictures in the advert for TWND are her as she is slim and her boobs are a different shape...

There was someone upstairs as I could hear her talking to someone (not sure if male or female), Could be another prossie for all I know.

Doesn't really bother me if there is a guy upstairs, as long as he stays out of my way.

The only thing that did bother me was her personal hygiene, the other review on here mentions no such issues, so I must have booked her on a bad day.