Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_Fox - Bristol (Tourer)  (Read 1267 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (25 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pawgylove

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: Around two weeks ago
Services offered: OWO, DFK, protected sex (Proper GFE)
Duration: 1hr £160
Brief: Not a lot to choose from punting-wise in Bristol, so just been keeping to regs, but Amanda_fox was on my HL and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity as she isn’t often round these ways

Comms: Fantastic! Very Prompt and precise. She wanted a Phone call confirmation on the day (about 2 hours before), I was fine with this, and it probably helps her get rid of TWs

Details: Hotel is the one near a very popular Supermarket Chain in Filton. If you feel a bit conscious about parking at the hotel, it is just as easy to leave your car at the supermarket car park.
She makes sure you are there before giving you the hotel room, by asking some specific questions about the hotel before giving you her room number. Again this was pretty painless.
Usual hiding behind the door trick etc. She sports Red hair now, fake titties (perhaps a DD cup or bigger?) not rigid bolt-ons, but obviously enhanced. She has a good mix of new photos now on her AW gallery, so you can have a look and they are pretty accurate.
She is absolutely lovely and immediately started a conversation to remove any nerves, very natural for her, nothing forced.
To the action, there was lots of DFK on offer, she really gets into it, obviously one of her fortes. OWO was very very sloppy, spit + choking + the works! That is not quite my thing, but it did feel good nonetheless. On to the action, and she allowed fingers in and I love this. She was already wet, super wet and this helped to get even more juices flowing. Rubber on and different positions, she has stamina and that makes the sex more enjoyable – doggy, mish, CG, RCG, the lot. I especially enjoyed her in CG cos she is awesome at riding. Finished in the bag, and that was round 1.
We chilled and chatted for a few minutes, again very easy to talk to a friendly. Then she asked if we could try for round 2 (I didn’t need asking). She got on with the OWO till I was solid again and we went at it – she was making the right noises and we went through the same routine, finished in CG again as she does such an amazing job. We both had a satisfying climax at the end of both rounds and I was offered a shower which I gladly took.
No clockwatching, no rushing and she clearly enjoys what she does. I left satisfied.

Conclusion:
Really glad I got to see her, she has been on my HL for a while and she didn’t disappoint with her performance. It was satisfying but not mind-blowing, but that’s is by no means a slight on her, not many mind-blowing SPs out there. I wouldn’t return, ONLY because I have scratched that itch. Also, I am more into SA nowadays.

Offline princerico

she looks hot.

I prefer flats to hotels though, easier to make up excuses if you bump into someone.