Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brea - Diva - Earl's Court  (Read 854 times)

Offline me_crat

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week.

£250 total for 1 hour (£50 extra for OWO - not listed on site)

Comms: Typical efficient Diva comms, booked via email confirmed on the morning.

2 min walk from Earls Court, small hotel - ring bell to gain entrance to the hotel through front door, nosy clerk asking what room and who you're visiting - doesn't seem to care but he's just doing his job I guess. Small room, creaky floor, hot as hell. Bed is small, bathroom is good enough. Not really discrete enough.

The girl: 7
Pictures are definitely photoshopped, not really that accurate. Nowhere near as fit and great as the studio pics, the selfie is a bit misleading. Very GND like, nice blue eyes, soft skin. probably about 5'3" or 5'4". Stomach pretty flat, not super toned, but slim. Size 8 is accurate. Soft breasts, but scars around areolas suggest that they are enhanced. I think she's still pretty fit, just not amazing, and certainly there's much much better in the Diva stables at the price.

The meet: 5
Rang bell to enter hotel, was quizzed by the front desk guy. Didn't seem to care, but went up past anyways as he guided me up to the 4th floor. Knock and enter, greeted in a short dress like thing in heels into a sweltering hot room. Paperwork sorted and shower.

Action started very slowly, she seems quite new and extremely shy and passive. Would barely kiss to begin with, no FK/tongue at all - although in fairness this warmed up. Initial chitchat was ridiculous as her English is pretty terrible and strings together basic 4-5 word thoughts. She's super super passive, so you have to guide, OWO was toothy and shallow (being told OWO was extra on the spot wasn't cool but I was there already). Bit of RO - super clean and hygenic and was very responsive. After this she was more enthusiastic on OWO and DFK. Few different positions, doggy, CG, mish, spoons - again not much effort on her part but had to be guided. After pop 1, she rebuffed any advances for a round 2 and promptly got dressed after pop 1, despite having a good 20 mins left. Decided to get on with my day after the disappointing punt and shower and go.

Verdict: Negative due to 1 pop and hidden extra, very meh but the 1 pop was kind of enjoyable. I'd certainly not return though. Maybe you will have a different experience than me, hopefully!

Offline golden bull

Negative all day long and thanks for toftt.

Offline me_crat

Negative all day long and thanks for toftt.

Not the best. I can imagine it's far from the worst. But attend at your own risk!

Just make the next one that much better!