Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyssaxoxo - Somerton - Incall - TOFT  (Read 1471 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5841276) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline slippyin

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Good AW and txt

Venue - Her flat small no clean no shower, on street parking be aware cul de sac

When- Recently

Time/Cost - 90min £200

Looks- Facially a 6/10 Body a 7/10 nice arse but a bit of a mum tum and a bit larger than profile implies. Age about right. Smallish tits but responsive nipples.

Since both of my regulars have hung up their stockings in the last year have been i the look out for a replacement. Wasn't sure about Alyssa due to limited info on profile and she is at the limit i would travel for a punt but decent communication and a yes to all the services i wanted pre-booking swung me to a booking.

Booking - Usual behind the door thing, not quite what i expected but but not disappointed. Tried for a pre action chat but she was very quiet and just gave one word answers. Thought that she was a bit nervous, shy and a little bit introverted maybe reminded me a bit of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. So just moved onto the action light FK, OWO with deepthroat, RO (Clean), anal play and finished for what i thought was going to first pop Anal covered. Through out she seemed a bit distracted and very submissive needing to be guided or told what to do. As we were having a bit of a clean up noticed some residue around her nose so had a closer look at her eyes, her pupils were massive. That's when i clicked she was off her face. Asked her if she had taken something outright and she said that she had done some Ketamine. This is when i lost all inclination to carry on, i need the SP to be present and compis mentis and she certainly wasn't. Didn't get the impression that she was a junkie more that the she had to be under the influence to provide services. Made my excuses and left out the door in 40min didn't ask for cash back as i felt for her.

A bit of a shame really, seems like a nice enough girl who is hooking for some extra cash at a decent price with a good likes list but doesn't seem to be able to reconcile the choice to work without getting batted.