Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty ebony kimcindy ~ Westminster  (Read 3475 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Busty ebony kimcindy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

Kimberly's rates are above my £120 ph maximum, but due to glowing reports on UKP I decided to bite the bullet and give my ever increasing hotlist a short holiday.

Within a few moments of introducing herself and sticking her tongue down my throat she had me eating out the palm of her hand... plus a few other places too! Kim is smart, lovely accent, nice personality.... and is hot, absolutely red hot - whereas I probably came across as some babbling fop with his jaw on the floor.

This was a negative free punt. Some nice non-timewasting chit-chat, some groping, a cheeky beverage or two (it was my day off), a quick shower, then it was all systems go! Lots of oral, DFK'd to the hilt and plenty of good lovin'. In the sack, Kim can really step on the gas, unlike some others that try to do as little as humanly possible - no names, no pack-drills! Whilst having my cock slammed hard I mentioned about being careful it didn't end up in the wrong hole, I got the reply, ''that's OK''... 10 minutes later 'the little guy' visited a place he's never been before, and it didn't feel the slightest bit gay...!

It was a great workout, which, after another awesome session the previous day with Smiley Sindy External Link/Members Only meant I was suffering from seriously shaky legs. Luckily by the end of the punt, Kim's expertly poured Martini's had kicked-in, acting as a makeshift anaesthetic as I gingerly weaved along Queensway.  :D

10/10. Tip-Top!  :yahoo:   

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice review B&G  :drinks:
Deffo wanna see this girl......I want her to take my Ebony cherry :cool:
......just need to match diaries as she is not so often in Londinium.

Offline webpunter

Nice review B&G  :drinks:
Deffo wanna see this girl......I want her to take my Ebony cherry :cool:
......just need to match diaries as she is not so often in Londinium.

+1 on the original review & +1 on "EC' stuff
In 2013 she was showing on HOD [deffo] & some of the Milton Keynes sites [99% certain]
I'm pretty sure too that she had a previous AW profile to the current one
All +ve - just some different pics
Must have gone totally indie - her appearance on HOD soon dropped off - for a while she seemed to do both
Seems to alternate between London & Mcr
Now on UKP & reliable FB then one to try & line up a play with

[Cisco looking forward to another epic review - whenever you grace us with this]

Offline Bangers and Gash

Deffo wanna see this girl.....

If you do .. ahem!.. ''treat her well.''  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

If you do .. ahem!.. ''treat her well.''  :D

:lol: :D :lol: I will.....and, I will of course make sure that "what went on between us, will stay between us..."
Yeah right!

Online hendrix

Great review  :thumbsup: definitely on my hotlist  :cool: I've been looking for a black girl to replace the amazing Crissy (Roxy Rush) who used to be at Maxes a while back.

Offline herbie007

great review B&G

She sounds and looks so fuckin horny.

In the hot list she goes  :drinks:

Offline Bangers and Gash

great review B&G

She sounds and looks so fuckin horny.

In the hot list she goes  :drinks:

Great. We'll call it even stevens for your Smiley Sindy top tip in 2013.  ;)

:drinks:

Offline herbie007

Great. We'll call it even stevens for your Smiley Sindy top tip in 2013.  ;)

:drinks:

I've got to shag her before we are evens

But I reckon going by your review it's going to be a good one  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

:lol: :D :lol: I will.....and, I will of course make sure that "what went on between us, will stay between us..."
Yeah right!

So i guess that you aren't going to be the 'gentleman who never tells'
If the AW girlie checks out your AW FB then i can see her demanding that you do your usual reporting
A useful negotiating point me thinks - given your status.  Like they need your FB rather than the other way round
Nice position to be in.  Keep riding the wave.  I think the wave resembles the severn bore.  One that keeps going & going rather than crashing on the beach
I must be having a creative time right now.  Thoughts of severn bore & 'tidal flow' spring to mind.  Just a different type of tidal flow when you are involved :)

Offline Bartolomeo

yup she's great...i'm seeing her again this weekend...will be my 3rd visit in 3 months (basically whenever she tours london which is once a month)