Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rwanda  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Goodtimegary

Hi planning a trip through east Africa and was going to visit Rwanda. Has anyone got info on hotel, airbnb, or places where you can meet up with girls?

Offline Marmalade

Would that be like when you were going to visit Bangkok and Sunny Gambia?
We’re always here to help, and I wonder if you could bring some stamps back from there as you sound like quite a stamp collector. Not just ones with Bisons and Sea-lions.
 :cry: I’m sure you won’t disappoint us.  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

The o/s questions do seem rather BS-filled just now. ..,.

Offline pbrown355

What would be great Gary is if you shared some of those Good Times with the rest of us.

Offline Goodtimegary

You right guys i was taking a little advantage of your good nature. I actually did go to Thailand for 10 days last year November booked in a hotel in sukhumvit near soi 4 which i think at the time was a good choice as from there either by foot or skytrain everything was easy to reach. On the punting side i did not do much as i arranged to hook up with a girl via craigslist.

Offline boffin

Hi planning a trip through east Africa and was going to visit Rwanda. Has anyone got info on hotel, airbnb, or places where you can meet up with girls?
Rwanda is a police state set a foot wrong and you will end up in jail and then be deported, so if I were you I would keep my P in my pants. If you do end up in Jail please remember to write a review of the facilities.