Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cape Town - 2019  (Read 4605 times)

Offline keithman

Holidaying in Cape Town and with the OH out for the day with friends decided to try the FBSM scene.
Safety is paramount in this country/city so my internet searching brought me to a handful of fbsm parlours which seemed go be both respectable (apparently fbsm is not illegal here) and located in safe areas.
I decided on Temptress Sensual massage at Green Point just a few hundred metres from the Waterfront. The Temptress web site was very professional and alluring and offered fbsm by a nude masseuse with " massage on ALL areas of your body and is also a mutual touch treatment -you may also massage your therapist". Seemed very promising!
I phoned a number of times - no answer. Tried WhatsApping and this worker and Talita was available. I was instructed to go to an apartment- not the address of the Parlour. I duly attended at the appointed time earlier today - easily finding the place using Google maps.
Talita opened the door - a stunningly beauty from Zimbabwe with long slim legs but not curvaceous; in fact decidedly flat chested. Still, she had the other attributes I would be interested in! But not a particularly warm greeting - she must be used to seeing elderly white gentlemen! The apartment was small and she was on her own but it was clean, bright and tidy and had a massage table in the middle of the small living room. I was asked to undress and take a shower and then I was motioned to the table and I lay down on my front with my face looking at the floor through the opening - not very comfortable.
Talita had removed her wrap and panties and started to massage my right leg using an odourless oil. The massage proceeded to my other leg then my thighs and buttocks and to my back. A good firm massage but nothing sensual. We were now probably 25 minutes into my hour and then she started cc touches and putting her hand under to reach my still flaccid willy.
I started to caress Talita's thighs but was warned off her pubic area let alone her pussy. I tried to reach her bum but to very little avail.
She asked me to turn over which gave me my first real view of her naked body - nice but too thin and slim for my liking. The next 10 minutes were an oily massage of my willy which was pleasant but not in the least sensual as she made no eye contact and said very little. I asked about the unique "Body2Body slide" mentioned on the web site so she agreed to do this. Basically she stood at the side of the table and lent over and moved her (flat) chest over my stomach and chest. Nice but not special. Then she worked again on my manhood with the inevitable release but with no eye contact, tenderness or sensualality.
I took a shower, paid my 950 Rands (about £60) and was out of the door with 5 minutes in hand. She did not seem to expect a tip and I certainly was not inclined to tip her.
I would not recommend this Parlour nor its competitors as I suspect the service or lack of it is very similar. Extras were never mentioned nor hinted at. Next time I will seek out an independent but whilst this could be somewhat riskier I suspect that with conscientious research it would be much more rewarding.

Offline bob1

Sextrader is good to use, i had quite a bit of fun using this site.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rhub9

On my last trip to South Africa I found the following resources quite helpful. Hopefully I'm allowed to post them.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

And particularly the forums on External Link/Members Only

My last trip was almost a decade ago, so I'm afraid I can't provide any up-to-date intel!

Stay safe, and enjoy!

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I am a fan of FBSM and I have a possible trip down to CT

My research has led me to believe that Lavender massage on the Main Road will definitely provide what I am looking for. I don't think I am going to go searching for anything else to be honest

WBW

Offline cabsav

I have just returned from Cape Town. It is very hit and miss down there to be honest but with careful research there are some gems to be found! The search engines are nothing like what the UK enjoys. esa.co.za is quite a good site and sapunter.net is the SA equivalent of UKP but nothing like as good!
Kira - External Link/Members Only is probably at the top of the tree BUT her timekeeping is shocking. If you can get to her she will rank way up with the best of the UK MILFs!
Selena - External Link/Members Only is just one of the nicest people. She is very petite and a nicely rounded figure but she provides a first rate gfe service.
Janine - External Link/Members Only is terrific, excellent service, bordering on PSE if you want it. She dips in and out of CT, usually there once a month.
The above are all MILFs but good fun. Hope this helps any fellow anglophiles travelling to CT.

Offline loveahe

I was in Cape Town recently and visited Singa Studio for a sensual massage.

Was an ok experience, but as above, I don't think the masseuse shows much interest and just seems to go through the motions.

The venue itself is nice, on Loop St, which is next to Long St.

I apparently paid for a mutual touching session, but didn't get any kind of direction from the girl as to what I should and shouldn't touch.  In the end I just let her rub her generously sized boobs over my cock until I was ready to blow.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I hear Temptress is the place to go....

Singha is overrated and they cream off a massive 60 or 70% fee with the rest going to the girl. If you do go there, I'd pay for the cheapest massage and tell the girl you'll pay her directly for extras. There was a nearly 40% price difference

WBW

Offline hungrypunt

Had couple of good responses out of the local rag, pages and pages of them.
there were a couple of girls in the 5 star hotel bar (with a "madam" already hooked up )we stayed down near V&A.
NIce girl turned up , 23, Gi Gi, stayed 4 hours ish till midnight , 1500 rand, and took my soccer top, contact lenses and pen :) all with my consent.

bracknell2

As well as the websites noted above, adsafrica.co.za is also worth a punt and the girls in the Wynberg, Claremont, Newlands, Rondebosch and Mowbray areas tend to be genuine and good value

PM me if you need details of room rentals by the hour as a few spread across the city

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As well as the websites noted above, adsafrica.co.za is also worth a punt and the girls in the Wynberg, Claremont, Newlands, Rondebosch and Mowbray areas tend to be genuine and good value

PM me if you need details of room rentals by the hour as a few spread across the city

Welcome to UKP Bracknell2. As a newbie, your account will not have a PM facility.

bracknell2

OK, thanks Mod

If any punters have any CPT questions or need any local info they can just message on here