Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Studio - advice  (Read 956 times)

Offline Pdiddy2017

Hi All

Was looking to visit this place and was wondering:

1. Exact location on Henrietta Street, is the white door with the camera above it (looking on google maps)
2. What are 30min and 60mins prices and whats included in them
3. Anyone had any good experience with recent WG's there, I am looking for a Saturday evening visit

Sorry for asking for too much, but the lack of talent in brum has me looking at these places now

Appreciate anything anyone can share

Thank you

Offline greg101

Hidden Image/Members Only

Saturday is Roxanne (late 30's blonde size 12) good punt, Michelle (review on this site) and Kandy (black girl normally works at  A.Y.S).

Prices £50 sex and oral with or £60 for sex and oral without both for 30 mins.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 05:10:57 pm by greg101 »

Offline Pdiddy2017

Thanks greg101, just noticed on their website they close at 8pm, I usually punt a bit later on but thanks again for the info

Offline The Owl

Hidden Image/Members Only

Saturday is Roxanne (late 30's blonde size 12) good punt, Michelle (review on this site) and Kandy (black girl normally works at  A.Y.S).

Prices £50 sex and oral with or £60 for sex and oral without both for 30 mins.

I used Googlemaps to find the Erotic Studio out of curiosity. Googlemaps doesn't have a fucking clue where the numbers are on Henrietta Street, it's decided number 6 is the other end of the road by the railway bridge. Cheers greg101.

Offline greg101

I used Googlemaps to find the Erotic Studio out of curiosity. Googlemaps doesn't have a fucking clue where the numbers are on Henrietta Street, it's decided number 6 is the other end of the road by the railway bridge. Cheers greg101.

:thumbsup: No worries.

Through the black gates, ring buzzer and gate clicks open and maid answers the door.  Very safe, very secure, no one around to bother you.