Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie MILF  (Read 3627 times)

Offline liskil

Hi gents,

Have anybody seen this lady recently? External Link/Members Only
The photos are ok, but little bit scary that they are out of date.
Does she look nice facially?

Dirty Lad

I tried to contact her a few a months ago a number of times and got no response.  I gave up in the end. Shame as i was intrigued by her as well.......

mrpeterman

Mate give it a swerve, I have to go to rednal quite a lot, saw her probably 18/24 months ago, pictures were flattering then, service average,

Since then I swerve and go brum rather than see her, I would pass imho

Offline Holte

Mate give it a swerve, I have to go to rednal quite a lot, saw her probably 18/24 months ago, pictures were flattering then, service average,

Since then I swerve and go brum rather than see her, I would pass imho

I called to meet her before at around 3pm to meet at 6pm on the same evening and she was very rude in response and basically said I have a social life and I’m not here awaiting your call and can’t drop things just to see you. I said I appreciate that and good day to her.

I was hoping she might be worth a visit still, shame she isn’t!

Offline DDDave

I saw hersome time ago, probably before i was on here, fit body, reasonably pretty. Dark dark bedroom, bring your night vision goggles.

Online CluckinBell

I tried to meet her,arrived on the street she told me to go to,she then ignored my texts  :dash:

Online Punterperson1971

I too tried to book but got attitude,this was middle of last year didn’t bother again.

Offline wolfie666

Is this the same Barbie that worked in an apartment off the Hagley Road Island about 20 yrs ago....

She would prob be a Gilf now, nevermind a milf  :lol: :lol:

Offline Jasonk71

Another hoe that doesn't offer owo

Offline kingdom

I saw her about 12 months ago, booked a 2hr session but at last minute she reduced it to 1hr.
Rather a Neutral experience.
Clean safe incall.
Nice lady although agreed she’s Gilf rather than Milf, fake boobs, but good looker and very friendly, spent first 1/2hr liking my whole body and then onto a couple of positions.
Nice punt but very vanilla

Offline Tairobert

I remember when she worked as young girl in the cheddar road windows about 30 years ago

She always sat in window wearing black stockings
Gave great service

Offline Fishermansfriend

I remember when she worked as young girl in the cheddar road windows about 30 years ago

She always sat in window wearing black stockings
Gave great service
Cheddar Road, that brings back memories of my misspent youth. Do roads like that exist any more I wonder.

Offline Littlefoot

Cheddar Road, that brings back memories of my misspent youth. Do roads like that exist any more I wonder.

+1 or Cheshire (as in Cheshire Cat) road as we used to call it.  ;)