Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New masseuse? Wolverhampton  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Rangers54

External Link/Members Only

Came across this new advert for British massage wolves, on the advert it has a location map but shows as shrewsbury. However location is wolves. Also I'm suspicious it's Cheryl and from what I understand she no longer gives any extras. Anyone throw any light on who she is or if my suspicions are correct that it's just another advert for Cheryl

Offline Roodboy867

No prices, no advertised contact info, no timings, hmmmmmm

Trust your gut one this I think mate

Offline watsey

I'm sure I have seen that photo before.
I can't find the map link.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 02:35:58 pm by watsey »

Offline Roodboy867

I'm sure I have seen that photo before.
I can't find the map link.  :unknown:
+1 watsey, I thought the same, definitely seen it before but can't put my finger on where.

Offline Beamer

IMO it's Cheryl, and that's the reason she has got her back to the camera

Offline watsey

IMO it's Cheryl, and that's the reason she has got her back to the camera
Yep - Hair looks the same.

Offline Rangers54

That's what I thought, hair looks exactly the same and body looks similar. The phone numbers are different  and the address on profile different. She must be getting a dusty phone.

Offline watsey

That's what I thought, hair looks exactly the same and body looks similar. The phone numbers are different  and the address on profile different. She must be getting a dusty phone.
Am I missing something?
I can't see a phone number apart from the VS secure number. :unknown:
I can't see a map. :unknown:
I can't see an address. :unknown:

Help please. :drinks:

Offline shed

I think its Cheryl also. Saw her a couple of years ago. Crap massage and her house was a shit hole. Very small room she used upstairs. Nothing on offer other than a very basic massage. On the advert in question she also puts no prices in the box and is also keen to state she is a British therapist. She is a prick teaser on her adverts.

Offline Rangers54

Am I missing something?
I can't see a phone number apart from the VS secure number. :unknown:
I can't see a map. :unknown:
I can't see an address. :unknown:

Help please. :drinks:

Not sure what application you're  using but it says wv1 as her location and if you touch the call button her number comes up and tells you the number which in both cases are not the same as any of the other adverts for Cheryl on vivastreet. The street map that I posted about has disappeared, it was showing as shrewsbury but this has gone
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:04:12 pm by Rangers54 »

Offline greg101

I live in WV1 so I'd like to know where this place is?

Offline watsey

Offline Beamer

Confirmed - Its Cheryl.

Good one Watsey.
Its a strange one. Perhaps her phone is dusty?

Offline PUNTY43

Prices show up as £35-£80 and timings weekdays 10-3. Photo looks good but I've never heard of Cheryl and get the feeling from the posts above that there's more to it. Is she one to avoid?

Offline PUNTY43

It's okay, I've found her on the search on here.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Prices show up as £35-£80 and timings weekdays 10-3. Photo looks good but I've never heard of Cheryl and get the feeling from the posts above that there's more to it. Is she one to avoid?

She used to offer a HE but doesn’t any longer. It’s a shame because she’s an attractive woman and a search on here will reveal full details about her.

Offline southern boy

I saw her in 2014 the massage was ok but nothing sensual
Then onto a very mechanical hr
But agree very attractive

Offline watsey

She now says she is leaving the profession.
Genuine or desperate for some business?

Offline Rangers54

The phone has become dusty,  she could make a killing if she went back to doing little extras. It's her choice and if she is leaving I'll not be too bothered. Enjoy your retirement love

Offline Rangers54

Thing that gets me with her adverts, they're all pretty evocative with short skirts, tight tops and looking pretty hot, yet offers nothing and from what I hear the massage isn't that good. She says not sexual but gives the impression she is the sexual type masseuse. She seems confused imo

Offline l1mpd1ck

I suspect this is a reincarnation

It could be, it’s certainly the right area but £100 for an hour with no HE is a bit rich. Unless she’s now offering extras again!

Offline southern boy

Go for 2 half hour sessions you only pay 80 then

Offline Cesc187

Tried calling but keeps going to voicemail!
I dont mind toftt as she is fit as fuk!

Offline Tightpants

Who, exactly, are you referring to?

Offline shed

If you haven't seen her how do you know she is as fit as fuck  :unknown:

Offline Cesc187

Cheryl, thats who everyone is saying it is right?

Cheryl, thats who everyone is saying it is right?

It’s suspected that it’s Cheryl but we’re waiting for someone to TOFTT to confirm either way.

I always liked her but never got even a sniff of any extras. It was reported 5 or 6 years ago that she did offer extras to a favoured few but I took that with a pinch of salt like the cynic that I am. I always thought that she kept a careful balance of WS/WS to keep us going back in the vain hope that she’d offer more.

Offline Rangers54

It’s suspected that it’s Cheryl but we’re waiting for someone to TOFTT to confirm either way.

I always liked her but never got even a sniff of any extras. It was reported 5 or 6 years ago that she did offer extras to a favoured few but I took that with a pinch of salt like the cynic that I am. I always thought that she kept a careful balance of WS/WS to keep us going back in the vain hope that she’d offer more.

Pretty cynical where this has risen from again. This subject died long ago. She apparently offered extras and was a proper sort. I doubt its Cheryl. If it is she has clearly come back desperately needing money. She said she will never do massage with extras again. Let's see who is willing to tofft

Offline Cesc187

Tried calling losds of times but keeps going to VM