Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking a hotel for an outcall outside of london  (Read 454 times)

Offline 12three

Any suggestions for finding a hotel to book for a few hours outside of london (specifically Eastbourne in this case). In london and a few other big cities there's dayuse.co.uk but they don't cover the whole country. I know I can book for the night but that assumes I need it after the check in time. Would also be good to find places that don't require ID and take payment in cash.

Offline earlgreyman

You'll be very lucky to find day use rooms outside of big cities, purely because of the numbers. Day use rooms are because of surplus to requirements at large chains hotels.

I'd just book a cheap Travelodge and use it for how ever long you need it for, then give the keycard back. I've done this loads of times in the past outside of London. Booked a room, bang, drop the key back and off you go. I've never needed ID at Travelodge, just an online booking ref, pre-paid. Although things could've changed since.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:56:57 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline Cervixbanger

You'll be very lucky to find day use rooms outside of big cities, purely because of the numbers. Day use rooms are because of surplus to requirements at large chains hotels.

I'd just book a cheap Travelodge and use it for how ever long you need it for, then give the keycard back. I've done this loads of times in the past outside of London. Booked a room, bang, drop the key back and off you go. I've never needed ID at Travelodge, just an online booking ref, pre-paid. Although things could've changed since.

I booked a Travelodge for work about two months ago and can confirm no ID requested on arrival. Reception did tell me that booking on line was cheaper than booking direct with the individual hotel. Does need a credit card though to make the reservation.

You could possibly avoid the cost of any hotel if you could make it to Brighton. Then you could use Bristol Gardens Spa - works on the same basis as Rios Naturist Spa in Kentish Town, London with private rest rooms.

Offline redveee

If you book hotels at the right time you can get them cheap enough and with the option to cancel before noon on the day of the booking just in case you don't find a girl. I've got a Travellodge booked in Bristol for beginning of August that cost me £35 and I've made a girl aware of this and she seems keen though come nearer the date she might cancel, if she does then I can cancel the room and get a full refund. It does need some forward planning and the sponteneity is lost but last minute rooms don't come cheap.