Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is fishy fanny a myth?  (Read 19472 times)

gamelghari

As a senior nurse my missus used to work in our local GUM [Special] Clinic. Now and then she would mention certain aspects of her job and one was the fishy fanny 'syndrome.'
She also spoke about knobs that were so filthy there was foreskin adhesion due to poor cleanliness but the worst she spoke of was a woman who stank as she walked into the surgery.
Once up on the stirrups and the speculum inserted the cause of the problem was obvious: two impacted tampons that had gone rotten they'd been there so long. The cause of impaction probably them being pushed up further whilst shagging when drunk/under influence of drugs.
Some quick forcep action, a 0.85% Saline lavage and a course of broad spectrum antibiotic and the problem was solved.
So, no myth

Jay-Jay

Well I think that post was the topper.......can we stop this now please as I have a horrible compulsion to keep reading this gut-churning stuff !!!
 :vomit:
Jay

Offline Marmalade

So, no myth
Why don't you tell her some other unusual stories in case she happens to look on here one day?  :rolleyes:

Offline horsa

I think the ones that do have a fishy fanny cant smell it themselves?

bigmanbigman

B.v. look it up
To clean a fanny

bigmanbigman

Offline Moresomes

I think the ones that do have a fishy fanny cant smell it themselves?

Have you been researching this for the two years since this thread was last posted on?  :unknown:

Offline Turtle Z

I have just heard a colleague comment that the smell of fish in a room with 'The Only Way Is Essex' girls would be overwhelming. I have got to say, I have never experienced this. Some have smelt slightly sweaty, some not at all, some slightly pissy, some like Flamin' Hot Monster Munch (seriously) and I've loved them all.

So, is fish fanny a schoolboy joke without substance?

Yes it is, the same way  that cheesy cock is a myth. How old are you, 15?

Offline shagmore

Have you been researching this for the two years since this thread was last posted on?  :unknown:

Nice, was trying to think of some comeback that fact this post is sooooo old.   :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Maybe we could different threads for different types of fish smell.

Tania Tuna Fanny.
Cherie Cod Ponger.
Or “Three Days Extra Matured Harry Ramsden and all his Coworkers by-the-smell-of-it Cunt.”*

If it’s so interesting ...  :rolleyes:

*guaranteed to last through 3 washes and a blow-job from the wife.   :cool:

Offline mcardle464

I would say BV is the no.1 reason why I don't return.  Sadly I have had two regs who I was perfectly satisfied with who developed it.  Having multiple sexual partners is one of the reasons.  Also BV facilitates other infections, so it is a health concern.

As it was getting worse each time I saw one of them I did let her know in an email.  I tried to word it diplomatically, but she went berserk.  Sent me several accusatory emails saying I was accusing her of having an STD.

I did some research: antibiotics are often not successful.  Antibiotics + lacobacillus (orally or inserted) works better - because the vaginal flora are needed to stop the smell-causing bacteria.

Funnily enough, on one health site, a woman claimed to have cured it by inserting Vitamin C tablets into her vag!  That actually makes some sense - because C is a powerful immune system stimulant, and it is also a mild acid (pure C is Ascorbic Acid) as the pH of the vag is acidic.   She said there was a strange chalky discharge which went away....which I think is the fillers in the tablet.  None of the people realised that maybe making a paste from pure ascorbic acid powder would likely be more effective.

Anyway, SAAFE hardly covers the subject.  I did wonder why they don't realise how off-putting it is to punters.

Offline Marmalade

Fish or cheese?:scare:

Which is it? One researcher tried to lab-test it. Got women to mail him tampons on alternate days and then got men to sniff the result and rate them. External Link/Members Onlydidn’t like them but surely it begs the question, “Isn’t fresh fanny nicer to smell than fanny juice that’s been External Link/Members Only.

Several of the blinded observers remarked that the substances they smelled were "either deodorizing products, cheeses, or preservatives for food such as turkey or fish."

Even in the case of a Romanian (who makes a packet of wet wipes last a very long time), a live fanny surely keeps fanny juice warm, rather like fish in a motorway-services bain-marie, but for how long does it remain edible?? Well-simmered chicken can be better than a cold turkey sandwich on a chilly day, if you’ll excuse the metaphor.

While we must make allowance for monthly External Link/Members Only, I’m often not averse to fresh fanny flavour.

While many of them are pretty naff, I think uncovering a slight whiff can be quite exciting. But Palmolive soap and strawberry lube do nothing for me at all.

Offline shagmore

Gingers are said to have more of an aroma as well.
I can vouch for that on a couple of the gingers I have had,