Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long before she burns out?  (Read 2490 times)

Thepenetrator

Hey guys do you think girls of different race and ethnicity burn out at different rates or do all girls have a set whore lifetime?

I remember meeting a lovely young romanian girl of adultwork about 3 years ago, with a face that looked like butter wouldn't melt. I had a wonderful time with her, she even had a clean unshaven pussy. It was a good service. 6 months down the line i saw her again and she had changed-for the worst. She put on weight and her face had harden. Not only that she had become more pro like.The service was terrible, she was clock watching, stiff and just layed there. Her pussy was now scalped bald, i felt she had mutilated herself.

She was not the first experience i have had with girls who give bad service on the repeat visit months down the line. From my experience i think the eastern european girls burned out the quickest. The Latino girls seem to stay in the game for decades, but the EE are gone by the time they reach their late twenties. I believe there is something to be said for the "hot blooded" Latinos. The exception to this rule are the gypsy girls.With very few options for work, sex work is their only source of income, so they tend to stay in the game for quite a long time.

Tell me what you think.

Offline Marmalade

I think you should post a link and a review.  :hi:

Offline peter purves

...Apart from not posting a review (the infamous riposte)  :P

I think you have NOT taken on board all the different factors.

I am not sure how one can relate ethnicity to burn-out??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

I am not sure how one can relate ethnicity to burn-out??

The Nazis tried to figure these things out with their tests, I don't thing a 4 post wonder will figure it though.

Offline HarryZZ

I doubt it's anything to do with nationality or race, it's the mindset of the WG. For some it's a career choice, for some perhaps the mythical "i just love sex so much and I can get paid for it" some are fuelling a habit, servicing debts or gettingthemsesves back on their feet after a change of life circumstances. I'm pretty sure for most their whole service throughout the day is an act, sex is enjoyable but when you read some dreamer post a review, "she came three times" you realise what a deluded world they're living in, perhaps she came once, more likely not at all, the best are convincing actors, others unconvincing actors and the worst the ones who can't be bothered to act.

Romanians are probably the worst at this, or have the worst reputation, as many of them are only over here to make money to take home, there are plenty Romanian men in the construction industry who are living in rented housing three or four to a room for a couple of years, saving every penny they can to take home and start their "real life" with a home that they've paid for, most British people wouldn't be prepared to make that sacrifice, they see their job as a long term career. Romanian WGs are the same and a year into 5 time s day £100 pounding knowing that you've still got to suck another couple of thousand cocks before you can leave can take the fun out of it a little.

Offline whiskyfan

Hey guys do you think girls of different race and ethnicity burn out at different rates or do all girls have a set whore lifetime?

Tell me what you think.

You're an idiot. :hi:

Offline shagmore

A review would be a better place to start before asking open ended questions like this.
There will be a multitude of factors to consider, how many punters per day, how many days per week etc, some WGs only see 1 client a day (or so they say) others its a spare time job for extra bucks, others its their full time job and its a conveyor belt of 5-8 a day.
So how can you ask such a dumb questions without putting some parameters on it.
 :dash:
And write a review of your experiences
:dash:

Offline Marmalade

There's probably some daft wee Anonymous-wannabe on a darknet trolls forum going, hey, I bet that'd be a good thread starter, let's take bets on how many pages we can get out of it.

Offline JamesKW

I believe there is something to be said for the "hot blooded" Latinos. The exception to this rule are the gypsy girls.With very few options for work, sex work is their only source of income, so they tend to stay in the game for quite a long time.

Tell me what you think.

Yes at the party I go to most of the girls are either from South America or Spain,Portugal,most are quite old (in their 30s and 40s) but they generally still look good and they always provide a very enthusiastic service and seem to generally enjoy it, even though they attend a number of different party providers a week and have one man after another.

mikexxlong

Yes at the party I go to most of the girls are either from South America or Spain,Portugal,most are quite old (in their 30s and 40s) but they generally still look good and they always provide a very enthusiastic service and seem to generally enjoy it, even though they attend a number of different party providers a week and have one man after another.

with those types of SP's (of any nationality) some probably do enjoy it to an extent and get into it
 or it's a case of
   how i stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb :D

Offline scutty brown

The Nazis tried to figure these things out with their tests, I don't thing a 4 post wonder will figure it though.

And the gypsys remember that

vw

I don't thing a 4 post wonder will figure it though.

And he never got past 4 posts

Phaedrus

I’m not answering his question but here’s my thought:

Depends on how many hours she works and how she budgets for her rest time combined with the natural aptitude of her personality. Romanian fuck houses are the worst accepting punters at all hours, so its no surprise that they burn out fastest.