Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking a break and Christmas wishes  (Read 722 times)

Online RedKettle

Self indulgent post! Apologies if decided that it should be moved.

I was driving away from an excellent punt today and thinking back on a string of good punts over the past few months.  It then struck me that I am sinking an increasing amount of time, effort and money into this sport, including time on UKP and AW.  (In passing a massive thank you once again to Admin and all who contribute to UKP for the invaluable help with punting.)

It has been great, I have had some good punts with a wide variety of women but I think a short break is in order to recharge the batteries and come back more enthusiastic than ever.  I also think that I need to break the acceleration in punting that is pulling greater time and money from me.  If I am not careful punting will have a greater negative impact on my business then Brexit!!   :D

I had thought I would take a 6 month break but decided that was an unrealistic ambition, so  I then thought until after the New Year.  Pathetic that even 3 weeks seems ambitious, I am an addict if 3 weeks might not be achievable.  :scare:

As from this post the aim is no UKP, AW or punting until at least the new year but hopefully for nearer to the 6 months.  Let’s see how I do.  (The reason for posting is to give me some peer pressure in going cold turkey!)

All the best to you all for a lovely Christmas and a successful new year.  Happy Punting.   :drinks: :hi:

vw

a break is good, all out is better so no peeking at what you are missing.   :D :D :D

Last break i had was 2 months from end of April, worked for me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:26:26 pm by vw »

Offline shagmore

Good luck, I agree with it being addictive, I spend far to much on punting.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Self indulgent post! Apologies if decided that it should be moved.:

Naaah. I don't think it should be removed. Some of your reviews..... now that's a different story.   :D

Merry Christmas.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Self indulgent post! Apologies if decided that it should be moved.

I was driving away from an excellent punt today and thinking back on a string of good punts over the past few months.  It then struck me that I am sinking an increasing amount of time, effort and money into this sport, including time on UKP and AW.  (In passing a massive thank you once again to Admin and all who contribute to UKP for the invaluable help with punting.)

It has been great, I have had some good punts with a wide variety of women but I think a short break is in order to recharge the batteries and come back more enthusiastic than ever.  I also think that I need to break the acceleration in punting that is pulling greater time and money from me.  If I am not careful punting will have a greater negative impact on my business then Brexit!!   :D

I had thought I would take a 6 month break but decided that was an unrealistic ambition, so  I then thought until after the New Year.  Pathetic that even 3 weeks seems ambitious, I am an addict if 3 weeks might not be achievable.  :scare:

As from this post the aim is no UKP, AW or punting until at least the new year but hopefully for nearer to the 6 months.  Let’s see how I do.  (The reason for posting is to give me some peer pressure in going cold turkey!)

All the best to you all for a lovely Christmas and a successful new year.  Happy Punting.   :drinks: :hi:

You might find if you can get through 4-6 weeks, the rest is easy.

Offline jackdaw

Good luck with the break, RK.

Always a good idea to have a change of routine, and most emphatically a good idea to break from an activity if there's any chance to it becoming addictive to point where it's having a negative impact on overall life balance. (But yes...I've failed myself to take that sensible measure a time or three over the years.)

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

RK (and I really hope you're not reading this).

Your post has prompted me to cut back. I've noticed my punting accelerating in the last few months. I'm going to go a month, 3 months would just be an impossibility, between my last of 2017 and my first of the New Year

Nadolig Llawen (as we say in Wales)