Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY - Manchester  (Read 1271 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline rubberduck221

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins

Services: OWO, RO, DFK, FS, HE

Communication:
Great, she responded quickly over texts with clear instructions.

Venue:
Clean and simple apartment just out of the city centre, as others have said free parking at the maccys. No complaints.

Looks:
First impressions she has a pretty face and quite petite with a fuller figure than on the photos. However her photos are very well done so matching up to those was always going to be a tall order.

She has her makeup and hair done wearing a slim red dress, I found her attractive.

The punt:

Shower offered and declined but I go wash my hands. Toilet was clean with mouthwash available.

I come back and she just goes straight into kissing, LFK to start and DFK later. She takes off my shirt and I her dress straps as it falls to the floor, no underwear (fine by me  :P).

Great set of tits, their big and enhanced but sit well on her. She starts with OWO which feels good but she doesn't go that deep, only a few inches. It's quite slow paced and isn't a sloppy guzzler 9000 to blow your mind. From her perspective she can probably see that I'm nervous and maybe doesn't want to go full on, who knows.

I ask to eat her out and she gets on the bed. It's a tidy tight pussy with a bit of stubble. She seemed a little tired and I get the impression she maybe doesn't love the evening calls. I think the mood wasn't right and she didn't really respond to the RO. At least there were no over the top fake moans, so fair play in that respect.

69 for a bit then on with the bag, cowgirl, mish, doggy. Bag off for more OWO which feels good but isn't getting me close to cum.

I haven't had sex in a while and realise I'm not going to cum from sex or oral. I lay back and go solo on the chap while we kiss and she licks my nipples. Houston we have touchdown and I spray all over my stomach.

She runs off to grab wipes and cleans me up. Some small chitchat about Manchester and Polish girls as I get dressed. I thank her, little kiss as she looks through her door peep. All clear and I'm on my way.

CONS:
No spark/enthusiasm

PROS:
Lots of DFK
Nice body
Friendly enough

All in all she was very friendly, easy to talk to and attractive enough but I think it was an off night for her.

I didn't feel the same sexual engagement as a lot of the other reviews have given.

I'll leave it as neutral but I wouldn't go back personally.

Online frankc

I've seen this one a few times and always had a dedent solid service but I've always done early afternoons

Decent read that  :thumbsup:

Offline RandomGuy99

I think she's not that keen on working nights, but she does a good job in my experience

Online Hollywell

I saw her in the morning she was supperhb very enthusiastic

Offline Carpy

Reads very similar to my review from a few years ago.m, specifically with the RO and just not clicking with her.