Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA HOT LATINA - Exeter  (Read 489 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7726093) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline anonymouse72

LARA HOT LATINA - Exeter

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lara appear on Vivastreet and got suckered in by curiosity and the lack of a worthwhile alternative and I'm pleased that I did. I wasn't going to review as the viva profiles tend to move on quickly but as there is now an AW profile I'll sing her praises.

Fee. £80 for 30 minutes. Now showing £90 on AW.

Location. Nice flat in the Howell Road area. Not the most discrete entrance but nobody around when I visited.

Services. OW. LFK, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions.

So with a few hours of free time I scanned online for opportunities. Nothing much on adultwork so I played the viva lottery All arranged via text and Lara was the only one to respond to a few text enquiries. Went with relatively low expectations and well you can always walk can't you. The door miraculously opened without me knocking and out stepped Lara from the door of delights. First instincts were fuck me she's hot. Silky black dress and high heels with long black hair cascading down, any thoughts of walking soon disappeared.

Confirmed 30 minutes and 80 quid handed over. I was asked to remove my shoes in the hallway and shown to the bedroom. Off went Lara to bank the takings before returning within the minute. She came back and my kit was already off. She was of a similar height to me which helped with the ensuing introduction and kisses along with a standing embrace and admiring of her figure. The silky black dress was slipped off to reveal black bra and knickers underneath. She has a great figure with a few small but tasteful tattoos, nothing garish for those that dislike them. Lara was pushing her arse into my cock as I slipped off her bra and cupped her tits from behind. Larger than the pics let on and with lovely stand out nipples. She has an all over tan and I couldn't help but bend down to kiss that ass before slipping off her knickers. She turned around and her pussy is sporting a short and soft Brazilian. After a few more light kisses I pushed her back on the bed and let the old tongue go to work. No fingers allowed as one was gently pushed away but she was receptive to rubbing of the clit and she played with her nipples as I tongued away before enjoying 69. Covered bj which was nice and varied and an ass cheek in both hands, pure joy.

After a few minutes I really wanted to fuck her so with condom on and a small amount of lube Lara went on top. A variety of speed and taking it in turns to take the lead I enjoyed this for a while longer. More kisses thrown in and some tongues allowed although with that kind of flicking style some girls favour. It was an amazing sight to see her hair cascading down but I wanted so sample that ass in doggy. Sure enough we switched positions and she kept looking back seductively as I banged away while cupping her tits.

Switched to missionary and with her tight pussy gripping my cock I banged away to a finish.

No rush to get me out and we chatted while I tried miserably to impress her with my limited Spanish. Profile says Brazilian but she is from Barcelona with Brazilian parents and heritage.
She's here for a week before planning to return again shortly when I'll definitely be seeing her again as I found her incredibly attractive and a proper gfe provider.

She introduced me to her friend Amanda who looked quite tidy herself and who suggested a threesome next time. Funds allowing I may take them up on it. Amanda's link below.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 05:45:25 pm by anonymouse72 »