Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 3536 times)

THORMOND

Has anyone seen her lately? She is on my hotlist but I am unsure as she hasn't had any feedback for a couple of years. I would grateful for any info.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Has anyone seen her lately? She is on my hotlist but I am unsure as she hasn't had any feedback for a couple of years. I would grateful for any info.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not seen her for a few years either but I found her service to be good (I recall good DFK and sex). I was however a bit disappointed with her size, she was probably around size 14-16. I think however she was advertising as a 12 at the time so she may well have lost a good amount of weight since then.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:26:06 pm by NigelF »

THORMOND

Offline Tony4447

Profile says a 10 now, that’s some weight loss, doesn’t look a 10 in her pics

Offline Romeo Sensini

Have you tried the search button, top right?

THORMOND

I have read all of the reviews but none of them are recent. Hence my enquiry.      :dash:

Offline threechilliman

From memory I saw her about 3 years ago and she defines the word curvy. 14-16 at a guess. Unless shes been on a serious diet I think 10 is pushing it. That said, shes a decent shag and good fun with it.

Offline Romeo Sensini

I have read all of the reviews but none of them are recent. Hence my enquiry.      :dash:

Not to labour the point but there are two from about 6 months ago, considerably more recent than the couple of years you mentioned. Thats the only reason I suggested search.

Offline Typhoonred12

I saw her last year about 6/7 months ago. She's about 40 yrs old, small in height but a size 14 I would guess. She's average looking but friendly and chatty. I was offered a shower and mouthwash. The best thing was the shower which was a great piece of kit which

Offline george r

I have seen her twice both a while back, 1st time was great a levels on the menu plus her tits were full of milk  :thumbsup:
2nd time no anal plus no milk and service nothing like as good  :thumbsdown:

Offline kindrid

I have seen her once, and it was a while back. I managed to get a booking at short notice. She is attractive, she can do the splits,
she is very friendly and chatty and is not a clock watcher. It was enjoyable but i don't think i will revisit  only due to my travelling.

Offline bigmc

Ive seen her lots of times, but, as others above, not for a good while.
I rated her highly when I did used to see her, so much so she was good enough to become one of my few regulars, which to me is high praise.

Forty_Two

I have seen her a few times. She is bubbly and very friendly but her description of "slim" on her website is a little wide of the mark.
She does anything for the basic 90 p/h including w/s and dom.
She is pretty amazing to be with and the place is clean with a low cost pay car park 100 yards away.
Worth a visit for sure.

Offline cash2spare

Have read good things about her but doubt she is a size 10. Supposed to be a good shag especially when she was pregnant with milky tits.
If she is down to a size 10 I might pop over to Leigh and shaft her myself  ;)

Forty_Two

Have read good things about her but doubt she is a size 10. Supposed to be a good shag especially when she was pregnant with milky tits.
If she is down to a size 10 I might pop over to Leigh and shaft her myself  ;)

to anybody worried that she works over s shop, don't be.
there is an outside spiral stairway in a secluded courtyard giving direct and private access to her mini penthouse.

she does have a habit of appearing st the door naked.
she does not seem to realize that most men like to unwrapped their present.  lol

Offline Gus_gunn

Saw her about a month ago. Great blow job but kept chatting about her family which was a bit off putting to be honest

Forty_Two

Saw her about a month ago. Great blow job but kept chatting about her family which was a bit off putting to be honest

yes, she mentioned her husband to me which is not good.

Offline cash2spare

Conclusion: one to avoid, too many negative traits.

Forty_Two

Conclusion: one to avoid, too many negative traits.

not at all, she's an above average punt.

Offline Rimtastic

It is a good few years since I saw her, think I visited her twice, and her service was pretty good, and good value for money.

I think the only reason I haven't returned was that she wasn't particularly enthusiastic with watersports, although I live over an hours drive away

Offline bolster3

not at all, she's an above average punt.

Yes we can see that from all your reviews.

Offline Blue Moon

It must be about 10 years since I've seen this one. Can't say I was impressed at the time. First time I went, I'd booked an appointment and arrived on time to discover that she'd just gone into an session with someone who'd turned up on spec. I should have walked but my dick was doing the thinking so I said I'd wait. She had a receptionist/maid working with her at the time so I had a coffee and a chat with her. She was looking at AW on her laptop and we got talking about other girls I'd seen so was standing behind her while we looked at some profiles. She mentioned that she was thinking of getting 'back into it' in Warrington and asked me if I thought she might be a bit old. She was in her 50s, face was a bit worn but had a great set of tits in a fairly tight jumper. I asked if she'd consider getting 'back into it' now as I was running out of time. She gave me a topless blowjob in the waiting area (I think it was about £15), which I considered to be a result. Next time I went (hoping for the same, really), the receptionist wasn't there and I went in with Louise. I thought she was more overweight than was suggested by her photos (remember this was a while ago so she may have changed) and I didn't really fancy her. She deliberately made me cum too quickly after about 10 minutes and, because I wasn't turned on, I couldn't get a second hard-on and left early. To be fair, she refunded some of the fee so I don't think she's a bad'n. She was very proud of her shower, I recall, which had jets that attacked me from all angles.   Bm

Forty_Two

Yes we can see that from all your reviews.

meaning what shit for brains?

Offline NigelF

I presume your reply is intentionally dumb and is actually intended to be ironic. Nonetheless, you might want to try again.

marlboro20

Oh dear... I see a shit storm coming.

Offline bolster3

If that's what you've got fair enough.

Offline Marathon69man

Off all the girls I've seen she has to be the most over rated and worst punt ever bar none .. Late arriving ... Over weight ... Over eager to get me off .. Very mechanical ...

I arrived at hers expecting the best visit ever ... Ended up wishing I'd done the maid .. Seriously avoid