Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Bristol  (Read 1160 times)

KenniLingus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bristol - Outcall to my hotel.

This was my second punt with the fine Welsh lady.
She works though an agency - which appears to be a bad thing on here (hell knows why). I suppose she isn't getting all the cash directly.

Anyhow she seems to be providing vanilla punts to may guys for a while now, but she does like to punt with a dirty boy like me.

She came equipped for a little dungeon play and we enjoyed a number of naughty activities. She is very much into giving BDSM rather than receiving and she is very good at this. My only problem is that I like to switch. Having said that we filled the hour with some very kinky stuff.

Next time I will probably book her for longer and book House Du Croix too. I actually think she will be well suited to being a house mistress there. I love that place.

Anyhow. I can thoroughly recommend Hannah and if you like the kink it will please her no end.

Happy punting!

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bristol - Outcall to my hotel.

This was my second punt with the fine Welsh lady.
She works though an agency - which appears to be a bad thing on here (hell knows why). I suppose she isn't getting all the cash directly.

Anyhow she seems to be providing vanilla punts to may guys for a while now, but she does like to punt with a dirty boy like me.

She came equipped for a little dungeon play and we enjoyed a number of naughty activities. She is very much into giving BDSM rather than receiving and she is very good at this. My only problem is that I like to switch. Having said that we filled the hour with some very kinky stuff.

Next time I will probably book her for longer and book House Du Croix too. I actually think she will be well suited to being a house mistress there. I love that place.

Anyhow. I can thoroughly recommend Hannah and if you like the kink it will please her no end.

Happy punting!

Nice!  :thumbsup: From what I can see of her AW pics she looks fit.  :rose:   :thumbsup:  Prefer incalls and a little less than £180ph usually though.  :unknown: