Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lola - Swindon  (Read 2127 times)

4 review(s) for British.lola (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Avaya

External Link/Members Only

Met with British Lola in a local Swindon hotel for a quick 15 min session at £60.
Great tits and seemed enthusiastic throughout. Face wise she wasn’t my cup of tea but I was quite happy with the service provided. Think of a blonde aged Lacey Turner with plenty of filler in her face and you’re not far wrong.
7 out of 10 for me.

Offline Maverick090

Glad you had a good, her profile pictures arnt good enough for me to punt, that said if she gets a few more positive punts, it might change my mind.

Offline Lewis

Wow!!

15 minute quickie.

15 second review.

Offline Aces21

What services were provided?

Offline Avaya

Blowjob, handjob, titwank to finish.

Offline Fasultwo

Great  but too friendly because maybe I am a tad younger than her maybe she did it but  overall she has a nice attitude and she wasn't making me uncomfortable or  anything.
Would pay slightly less for more regular visits maybe. Appreciate also her covered oral.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Great  but too friendly because maybe I am a tad younger than her maybe she did it but  overall she has a nice attitude and she wasn't making me uncomfortable or  anything.
Would pay slightly less for more regular visits maybe. Appreciate also her covered oral.

What in the fuck is this inane drivel relating too?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Touter possibly

Aye, totally agree or his carer  wasn't keeping an eye on which sites he was visiting  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac