Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helle_Nova - Tower Hill  (Read 1639 times)

NickFury

External Link/Members Only

Intrigued by previous review and fancied a buxom blonde punt, so decided to give Helle a go...

Looks: I'd say overall 8/10, attractive face, enhanced boobs - not too hard and nice to play with, nice ass and I'd say overall closer to a size 10 rather than 8

Comms: Started with AW messages on the same day, and guess I was lucky she was available and confirmed booking, after which she texted me her number and details. 200 quid for an hour...

Location: Posh hotel close to Tower Hill, definitely not a budget chain

Meet: No problem getting to her room in the hotel, very nice location and the room is one of nicest hotel I've been to for an incall. She speaks perfect English, friendly smile and conversation is not an issue.
Started with light kissing and got her naked pretty quickly, getting rid of her nice lingerie and buried my face in those boobs for quite a few minutes.
OWO was pretty good, wet and sloppy and the occasional eye contact was pretty sexy, after which she started riding me vigorously. Cowgirl has always been my favourite, so I let her ride while I enjoyed the view before blowing my load.
We exchanged the usual pleasantries, and conversation was quite easy and we talked about the usual stuff, before she took the initiative to start round 2 with another blowjob. I didn't think I could go twice in an hour actually, but her BJ got me in the mood again and we continued to fuck in doggy, spoon and mish before finishing...

Apparently she doesn't work much (couple of days a week) and she has a day job. Tbh I prefer this type of WG as I think they are less likely to burn out and the service is not as mechanical...

All in all, I would rate this a positive, albeit one at a price more than what I'd normally pay.

Positive : Good looking lady, easy to get along with, enthusiastic in bed
Neg: Nit-picking here but I'd prefer someone with slimmer build (think Emily Ratajkowsk

maddog6969

Thanks for the review. Do you think she is actually Estonian? Or Russian from Estonia? Also, am I right that the booty is pretty big? Thanks again.

Offline dc0582

Thanks for the review. Do you think she is actually Estonian? Or Russian from Estonia? Also, am I right that the booty is pretty big? Thanks again.

I've seen her a few times. Not sure it matters, she has a little accent (I thought she was Scandinavian) but her English is better than mine. She's got big fake boobs and a nice arse. It's not tiny, but it's not the biggest either and she keeps herself in good shape.

Offline claretandblue

At 200 notes an hour I'm glad to hear she isn't using a budget hotel!