Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotVictoria25 - revisit (no b&s this time)  (Read 1382 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previously I went to see Victoria and was b&s-ed. I was passing by Kings Cross and figured I would check if she was real or not with a firm message reminding them if what happened before. This time there was no B&S and I got to meet Victoria. Here is the report:

The Experience:
She opened the door and I was pleased with her appearance - 5'6 slim with dark blonde hair, blue-ish eyes, girl next door look which is not typically my type, but I imagine others would appreciate her. I would say she is 30ish.
Stayed an hour, owo CIM was included (she was going to charge 20 extra but she dropped the extra).
Showered, the got straight into FK with plenty of tongue. Owo was good and smooth, shallow but slow and soft. More like deep cheek than deep throat as she did it side ways. Conclusion was a bit messy as the initial blast got her pulling away and coughing.
Had a really good chat and laugh with her. Round 2 started with more owo and the on with rubber and grind. I wanted to go for CIM and she accepted. As before, deep-cheek with another coughing after completion, so maybe she is not so used to it.

Reflection:
. like girl in pictures (normal pics)
. good owo but messy CIM.
. friendly and good humour.
. very eager to please
. known location
. nice girl but probably no return for me

The Journey:
Good to find she is real, would probably recommend to others seeking new polish talent, but no return for me.

vw

She looks damn fine in those normal pictures, glad you had a good punt !  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

She looks damn fine in those normal pictures, glad you had a good punt !  :hi:

Welcome.

Going to try out lilly next, but I have doubts she is 5'9 as some say...looks kinda petite in some pics.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed fbm. Bit expensive for me at £200 an hour.

FlyingBreadMan

Glad you enjoyed fbm. Bit expensive for me at £200 an hour.

Ouch...!

I saw her in all for £120 1 hour CIM 2 times.

That, I guess, is her out all rate.