Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Girl (British Treasure) London - has anyone seen her?  (Read 2059 times)

honestbloke

Has anyone seen British Treasure? Her reviews are hidden and she has not replied to my email (yet). Either she is a fake trying to make money from her movies / private gallery or demand is very high.

I did some reverse images searches and came across some interesting links. Can't figure out if she is real.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fingal91

No reply to message. Seems fake.

texasjapan

Same issue,  sent a message no reply,  does login,  seems like thers an angle  :crazy: :thumbsdown:
Shame really,  that figure is my fav type
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:01:21 am by texasjapan »

Offline NightKid

Don't bother, it's likely going to turn out as cam profile even if it was genuine.

Offline Hyfy

Yesterday her light was green and number showing.... Tempting if it shows again, hidden feedback is dodge though.

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

If you hover over the feedback though you can see that there are 6 positive, no negative and no disputes, it doesn't account for feedback only though I don't think so not totally useful.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:47:31 am by theHappyLondonPigeon »

honestbloke

Yesterday her light was green and number showing.... Tempting if it shows again, hidden feedback is dodge though.

please save the number and pm it to me next time. Her private gallery is good if she is the real deal she's going to  :bomb: me  :P

kianababe

she does not answer email or do webcam - i have been trying for weeks - v strange = but great movies and fotos