Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysspaoola18  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

Anyone seen this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's willing to come to me at short notice late , feedback looks ok but one says it was a fatter girl.  Checking the feedback on who she has feedback from some of that looks genuine.

Just Fussy

She did the same....said she would do an all-nighter for £350 at my place ....and travel to Essex by train ..just felt there was something strange about it ...

Offline Cabbots

She did the same....said she would do an all-nighter for £350 at my place ....and travel to Essex by train ..just felt there was something strange about it ...

Same here - undercut a reverse bid i had on AW for a three hour outcall - £180... seemed too good to be true so didn't go for it

scott80

OK everyone. I decided to give her a try. She has the fittest body I have seen for long time. It might not be the  taste of everyone but she is tall, slim and has small boobs and abs. This killer body was almost everything that is good about. She is from Romania and there is language barrier. She smokes excessively, I mean once every half an hour. She is not even polite to ask about it. Whatever price she is offering does not include any of the services on her list such as OWO, CIM, anal or even kissing. She does not enjoy what she is doing so no enthusiasm at all. I did end my session early as I felt quite uncomfortable with her attitude. She might not be independent or more than one girl might be using the same account because I have seen the girl on the photos and she is def slim. I would say she is  23-24 yo not 19 or 20.

I would not see her again. She might serve different if you pay more.

Offline Tonyleung

Aw feedback is fucking shite - one says Spanish - not to be missed?? LOL

Just had to add this as well, Bwhaha AW feedback stinks

"The perfect body combined with brains and a good sense of homour, offering the gfe you hoped for and would expect. Please treat her well, she deserves it."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:14:36 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline Londonpunter30

Aw feedback is fucking shite - one says Spanish - not to be missed?? LOL

Just had to add this as well, Bwhaha AW feedback stinks

"The perfect body combined with brains and a good sense of homour, offering the gfe you hoped for and would expect. Please treat her well, she deserves it."

Just shows what bollocks the feedback is on there.

They could block feedback if it came from the same ip as the advert owner but can't be bothered