Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Boro lass to avoid  (Read 2075 times)

Offline metallica1994

External Link/Members Only

She is mates with Nomi and well known around Boro for being a bare backer and a druggy. Avoid.

Offline tynetunnel

State of that in her pics, and charging £200/hour? FFS! I see in her second pic she has shown how she presumably gets to an outcall....  :D :lol:

Offline Lamnguin

Good to know, but I have to say I wasn't actually tempted... :scare:

Offline williambream

Receives hardsports - I'll see if she's up for gargling my diarrhoea

Offline metallica1994

Haha gargling diarrhoea   :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:55:28 pm by metallica1994 »

Offline Dimond dave

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Avoid at all costs.  She's a street girl and also connected to the wrong kind of people  if you get my meaning  :scare: and also on of Boro biggest shop lifters

Offline dave_59

.....and also on of Boro biggest shop lifters

She could get the shopping in as part of the price :-)

Offline BustaN

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Avoid at all costs.  She's a street girl and also connected to the wrong kind of people  if you get my meaning  :scare: and also on of Boro biggest shop lifters

Yet she looks so innocent and hot ;) Ha!

Offline Dimond dave

:scare: stay clear bud. The hassle isn't worth it.  :hi:

Yet she looks so innocent and hot ;) Ha!

Offline Tomthumm

so she uses her real name in advert? 4 kids in care and she's 21 year old...that is tragic

Offline tynetunnel

That was six years ago. I wonder how many more unwanted kids she has brought into the world since then? Scum!  :vomit:

Offline Dimond dave

:unknown:  two more they took of her since then  her criminal career has progressed from tractors to growing plants.  Of the illegal kind.    A total fruit loop

That was six years ago. I wonder how many more unwanted kids she has brought into the world since then? Scum!  :vomit:

Offline tynetunnel

:unknown:  two more they took of her since then  her criminal career has progressed from tractors to growing plants.  Of the illegal kind.    A total fruit loop

She’s an advert for enforced sterilisation if ever there was one  :hi:

Offline metallica1994

She’s an advert for enforced sterilisation if ever there was one  :hi:

7 kids she has now, none in her care and I do believe she is pregnant again. Total train wreck.

Offline scutty brown

7 kids she has now, none in her care and I do believe she is pregnant again. Total train wreck.

Eight bareback punters who one day could get a knock on the door........

Online nerascal

Crack addiction clearly works as part of a diet plan. She's lost loads of weight since her court appearance no doubt helped by her rocks habit.

Offline AgedCases

“intelligent and likeable” but “chooses to offend and chooses the wrong kind of men”.

That's like me saying I'm "slim and active" but chooses to avoid the gym and choose the wrong kind of food!

Offline scutty brown

There is an old online petition demanding that she be given custody of one of her babies.
Judging by the spelling mistakes all the 106 signatures are hers under different names.

I won't link to it, the kid is named
Intelligent?

Offline Datguy2122

She is mates with Nomi and well known around Boro for being a bare backer and a druggy. Avoid.

She tried blackmailing me into sending her money saying if I didn’t she’d tell me family about what I was into. Obviously just blocked her and didn’t go back

Offline FLYING BLUE

It's a very sad state of affairs.
People like her are very often beyond help of any kind.

Offline tynetunnel

It's a very sad state of affairs.
People like her are very often beyond help of any kind.
You’re right FB, and it’s not just her, but all those children who will have had (to be kind) a ‘difficult’ start in life, as a minimum. Some of them may well be affected by this and also make bad life decisions as a result. The knock on effects for them individually, and for society as a whole, are indeterminable

Offline metallica1994

She tried blackmailing me into sending her money saying if I didn’t she’d tell me family about what I was into. Obviously just blocked her and didn’t go back

Who did, Alex or Nomi? I'm assuming she didn't know your real name, where you live or where you work?