Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: auto-censored.net???  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Davey677

Evening gents, apologies if this has been mentioned before and wasn’t too sure where to query about it either really as it’s not really regional either but since I’m a north east lad figured stick with the best bunch. Last couple of days I’m guessing ukp was down however when doing my google search (Banned site removed) appeared just underneath Ukp on search results, was just wondering if anyone else had stumbled upon it before? Seems to be a hell of a lot of hatred over there for UKp, some of it makes for quite a comical read if anyone’s bored
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 10:16:13 pm by daviemac »

Offline Davey677

Also apologies if this is not allowed, just Ukp seems to be discussed a lot over there, especially moderators. Guess is it’s those that have been banned from here to be honest too

Offline datwabbit

This is like reading a redacted document.  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Please don't try and circumvent the auto censor. 

Offline The Outsider

This is like reading a redacted document.  :D

Please don't try and circumvent the auto censor.

Yes, Davie do you mean "auto censor" or has your post been auto censored?  ;) :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, Davie do you mean "auto censor" or has your post been auto censored?  ;) :D
I meant 'auto censor' it was aimed at the member who's post I deleted. Though had I tried to name it it would've been auto censored.   :D