Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AKA Lucy Lane  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:   Evening peeps  :hi:

Heard from a punting mate  today. Reff Lucy Lane ( sorry carnt remember her new profile name )
He's a regular of hears he was saying she's been sent down for fraud. ???? 

Any one else heard any thing on the jungle telegraph. ?   :wackogirl:

Offline sesalovdarlo

I did wonder why she has been off the radar for a while. Interesting development.  You any idea what type of fraud?

Offline DaveGrey54

Having seen her when i started punting i was looking to go and see her while the covid lockdown was lifted in september so i jumped on AW and realised her profile wasn't active so i waited till i got the urge to punt again which was half way through this lockdown just gone and still no profile active so i done a little digging and found her doing cam work so i messaged her and she has confirmed that she is only doing cam work.

Offline BustaN

Having seen her when i started punting i was looking to go and see her while the covid lockdown was lifted in september so i jumped on AW and realised her profile wasn't active so i waited till i got the urge to punt again which was half way through this lockdown just gone and still no profile active so i done a little digging and found her doing cam work so i messaged her and she has confirmed that she is only doing cam work.

Erm... OK.

Is she going to continue to do so if and when she's behind bars?  ;) :P

Offline DaveGrey54

Erm... OK.

Is she going to continue to do so if and when she's behind bars?  ;) :P

Well she's still active on AW at the moment so maybe she hasn't been sentenced yet

Offline AgedCases

I did wonder why she has been off the radar for a while. Interesting development.  You any idea what type of fraud?

Impersonating a skinny lass!

Offline ukbikerman

She’s still very active (several times a day) on Twitter. I believe she’s given up her Middlesbrough apartment and is concentrating on cam work, Only Fans, etc.

Offline Boob_lover98

Impersonating a skinny lass!

:lol:

Had a few punts with her in my earlier days many years ago

Her attitude seemed to get more aloof with each visit til it got to the point i couldnt be bothered with her anymore