Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam Alert: ScottishSexBomb Newcastle  (Read 3590 times)

Offline MME

Hey fellow PunterMates, just a quick heads up for you all, hopefully this'll save someone a bit of time.

I was looking for a punt for today, had a couple lined up in my HL but SSB contacted first so I thought I'd go with her and not bother with a plan B (yes, I know, what a mistake!!!):
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyway, I sent a message asking about her likes list as she states CIM/Swallow yet on the questions bit it states otherwise. I got a reply within an hour or so, just showing a mobile number. I messaged her on my punter phone (shite £10 old fashioned type thingy, crap to text on). After a  bit of to and fro she sounded excellent (sub slut, just what I was after) I asked if she had KiK as the phone was doing my head it.

Got a KiK message minutes later with a tit shot (I'm not moaning about that!) - a bit more to and from then she says she can only accept the booking with a £15 deposit...!!

Naturally I'm not going to do that so she was fucked off.

I wasted a good couple of hours fannying on, got too late to make a reliable boking elsewhere so I've binned the idea of a meet today - just wanted to give a heads up so it doesn't happen to any of you lot.

I can post a (non identifiable) screenshot of the KiK convo if anyone needs proof etc..

Online tynetunnel

The AW page is the WG’s opportunity to sell herself, her shopfront. In other words, she should tell you why you should pick her. So it’s really important to get that bit right. How poor on so many levels then that her likes list (as alluded to above by MME) contradicts with the Q&A session.

Q&A: Q: Cum in mouth? A: No 🤔😂

So if you can manage to actually arrange a booking with her (see her AW reviews) then who knows what services will actually be on offer?  :unknown:  I guess there’s a reason in over 2 years on AW she only has 9 reviews, and charges just £95/hour  :hi:

Thanks for the legwork MME  :thumbsup:

Offline MME

She's updated her profile name to: DancingInTheMoonliyt

Offline waynekerr600

Looking at picture 2 in her gallery she isn't a chick with a dick is she?  :D

Offline MME

Just had a message from her commenting on these posts. Looks like we have a lurker.!

Offline psychosis

Was just about to come on and post about this one as well given today's experience.  Irregular comms leading up to her sending me a "special pic" on WhatsApp (and to be fair, she looks nice enough - if the pic's of her - with a good looking shaved fanny).  Then the request for a deposit.  Also vague about location.

Online tynetunnel

Just had a message from her commenting on these posts. Looks like we have a lurker.!

Hahaha! So she’s bothered to change her name (and spell ‘moonlight’ incorrectly in the process) since she’s lurking here, yet not taken a moment to clear up the confusion over the CIM and swallow contradictions in her profile  :unknown:

Thick as 💩

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hahaha! So she’s bothered to change her name (and spell ‘moonlight’ incorrectly in the process) since she’s lurking here, yet not taken a moment to clear up the confusion over the CIM and swallow contradictions in her profile  :unknown:

Thick as 💩
Might be viewing as a guest so not able to post.

Offline Sar-Major

Just clicked onto the link and her profile doesn't exist anymore.................  :dash:

Didn't take long for her to Fuck Off after reading the comments about herself on here.  :scare:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

Just clicked onto the link and her profile doesn't exist anymore.................  :dash:

Didn't take long for her to Fuck Off after reading the comments about herself on here.  :scare:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Profile is still there Sarg. She changed the name but she can’t change the user Id. Click the link with the numbers on the end ...

Offline Sar-Major

Profile is still there Sarg. She changed the name but she can’t change the user Id. Click the link with the numbers on the end ...

Gotcha MME,  :thumbsup:

Must have had a "Peroxide Moment".....................  :wacko:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online tynetunnel

Might be viewing as a guest so not able to post.

I meant on her AW profile DM  :hi:

While she was changing her name and other details she could have amended her listing to clarify, since she has been reading this thread.  Even when you spoon feed them, some are too dense

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I meant on her AW profile DM  :hi:

While she was changing her name and other details she could have amended her listing to clarify, since she has been reading this thread.  Even when you spoon feed them, some are too dense
Ah right, I see what you mean now. I must be having one of SM's 'blond moments'   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Ah right, I see what you mean now. I must be having one of SM's 'blond moments'   :sarcastic:

TWAT................... :P   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline Boom52

TWAT................... :P   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Do you need hair to have a "blonde moment"? (asking for a friend|  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Do you need hair to have a "blonde moment"? (asking for a friend|  :lol: :lol:

Whey Aye Man........................ If not it would be a "Bald Moment".......................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Online tynetunnel

:thumbsup:

Offline Boom52

Whey Aye Man........................ If not it would be a "Bald Moment".......................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:D

Offline Anndyy

Back in Scotland. Has a positive here thought she might be a good plan A but no reply.
No recent AW reviews but then people cant leave feedback due to covid so not sure if she is working at all.
Up for a 22 yo if anyone can point to one.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:  another golden rule.  Apart from my no EU girls is any one asking for an upfront £. Can foxtrot Oscar.   I mean it's like asking them for a free nosh to see if there up to scratch  :scare: thanks for the heads up bud   :hi:

Offline Neverthere

Now in Stirling on tour, name changed again

ttps://www.adultwork.com/4728893 or External Link/Members Only

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Online tynetunnel

New name, same old contradiction regarding CIM :dash:

Offline Ally McFeel

Tried to con me out of a £20 deposit the other day. Cunt.

Offline horneyboy1975

Lads . I paid 25 pounds via bank transfer . In October . I gave her the benefit of the doubt . We chatted via whattsapp . Out call arranged . Time came and gone , Meeting did not happen . She did not pick it up , I did a normal text same number .Same bs a deposit needs to be paid . That is when the penny dropped . All she does is move her profile around every day . when things get to hot she either changes name or creates another profile . I thing she has a habit if you know what I mean . She currently has a another profile on a different platform . Lucky for me my social networks are linked to my burner number .

Offline datwabbit

Lads . I paid 25 pounds via bank transfer . In October . I gave her the benefit of the doubt . We chatted via whattsapp . Out call arranged . Time came and gone , Meeting did not happen . She did not pick it up , I did a normal text same number .Same bs a deposit needs to be paid . That is when the penny dropped . All she does is move her profile around every day . when things get to hot she either changes name or creates another profile . I thing she has a habit if you know what I mean . She currently has a another profile on a different platform . Lucky for me my social networks are linked to my burner number .
Ah pity you couldn't join earlier. Still it could be a lot more. Now you're here you'll see that we share our losses as much as our successes. You won't be judged for getting scammed.