Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Leah - Elstree - Too many conditions  (Read 743 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7135479) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline London_k!ng

Hello Gents

External Link/Members Only

Meet: Incall-Elstree-Hotel-April

Communication; Over texts

Paid £120 for the 30 min, did not take any extras and DFK was at discretion

Girl: She is a pretty gal very petite with a nice little bum and silky long hair. Was welcomed with the usual hide behind the door in a sexy lingerie. Paid cash and was offered a towel for
shower. Once in she asked me what i was in for and said No FK as you have a stubble and my skin is too sensitive, fair enough. She gave me a covered blowjob was alright nothing great to talk about nor was it bad. She would not allow me to go own on her again due to the stubble. Got the condom out, and proceed to sit on me. In CG position she goes very slow, supposedly seductive but I didn't feel it that way. when I tried to pump up the instant reply was "Ur spoiling my motion, fucking hell". I went straight to DG as I was now feeling annoyed and started pumping away then came the next comment "Fucking hell, I can feel it in my abdomen...calm down" Although I agree I was pumping away I am not big now was I banging away as you can with the Brazillians. Finally came in the bag, had another shower and went away.

Rated neutral as she did what she had to but  would not go back again.

Offline unclepokey

And too overpriced . Half would be decent value.
UP

Offline Bornslippy

Entitles Brit. looking at other reviews it excuse after excuse to deny a service

Offline PilotMan

Another great British provider....oh there I go stereotyping again, I just can't help myself  ;)