Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora.Lo - Brent, NW10  (Read 1550 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5994794) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gene.L

Adultwork profile: External Link/Members Only

Paid: £120 for 1 hour. No extras. Subsequently, refunded £20.

Even though I'm probably one of the most forgiving and easy to please punters here, this SP didn't help herself at all.

POSITIVES:
+ Fast communication. Texts only.

+ Hygiene seemed OK overall.

+ Allowed to kiss her breasts (nice natural B cup).

+ Pretty green eyes and face (but not as beautiful as her pictures, see below why).

+ Some eye contact and smile attempts.

NEUTRAL:
~ She's got a pitbull running free in the next room. So, be aware if you got issues with dogs, especially those kinds of dogs.

~ I drove there, but I believe the closest station is Kensal Green (5-7 min. walk).

~ I found her choices of music quite annoying and disturbing: hip pop stuff.

NEGATIVES:
- Off-putting: not allowed to use the bathroom to wash my hands ("busy"). Fortunately, I always have cleansing gel with me, and I had just had a shower at home.

- Misleading profile: when asked what were the "affordable extras" that she mentioned on AW she said: "no extras".

- Definitely the girl in the pictures, but those are quite flattering. More size 8 than 6 IRL, and with no make up, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but all those disappointments added up and quickly ruined the vibe.

- Early signs of cocaine snorting: restless nervous movements and talking, unable to maintain positions, dilated pupils (not due to sexual arousal), irritated nose, difficulty at breathing, continuous nose rubbing, and severe runny nose. She had to stop multiple times to blow her nose!

- Too many strict schemes: I couldn't remotely touch her head during oral; I had to lay down still; no RO (although it's offered on her profile).

- No kissing whatsoever, despite this being offered on her profile.

- OWO was nonsensical: she started without, but in less than a minute put the condom on to perform oral with it. When asked why she responded: "Why not?" with an attitude.

- Underwhelming basic oral skills. I didn't ask for deepthroat, but I highly doubt she truly offers it. Plus, her hair kept getting in the way, but I wasn't allowed to touch it.

- Cowgirl and missionary attempts. I just couldn't connect with her at that point, she noticed it and proceeded to handjob, which I actually welcomed as I wanted to leave myself.

- TRAGIC END: With 30 minutes still to go she interrupted the handjob as she was "tired". Kept rubbing and blowing her nose, and asked me to finish myself. So, I let her rest. She sat away texting in the opposite corner of the bed.
After 5 minutes I kindky asked her to get closer and invited her to complete the handjob, but she declined as she was feeling "too unwell" to continue any further. I reminded her that I was supposed to stay for 1 hour. So, I asked what should we do next. SHE PROPOSED to refund me £40 for me to leave. I quickly accepted and got dressed immediately, while she left the room. However, she came back without the aforementioned refund.
I was offended by those dishonest tactics, as I had been totally respectful throughout the session. So, I insisted that she kept her word, and I simply stood there refusing to leave. It was all within my paid hour anyway.
She then tried to kick me out by pulling my coat forcefully, but I simply stood my ground and calmly told her that I was gonna call the police if she kept assaulting me. She stopped, left the room again, and came back with only £20. She threw the money outside the house and tried to pull my coat again.
At that point I was just too sickened by the whole situation. Felt sad for her and left.

CONCLUSION: Obviously, I will never try to see her again. She clearly despises her job, and I hope she'll manage to sort her life out.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 10:47:57 am by Gene.L »

Offline bedhedred

Huge thank you Gene.L,
You've confirmed my fears and now I don't feel any need to trek to Brent and see her.  :drinks:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 11:07:34 am by bedhedred »

Offline Gene.L

No worries, @bedhedred , and thank you @WARSZAWA16 for the link! Not sure what it pasted up there.

Offline Pupil2021

Christ almighty! Thanks for the review, swerving this!
Banned reason: Idiot who doesn't know when to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marvelous

Thanks im sure she shares the house with this one
External Link/Members Only who i had an ok punt with.  Could hear the dog next room, was contemplating her.

Off the list, if an admittedly undemanding punter like yourself gives a negative like this means she has to be utter shit.  :hi:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only who i had an ok punt with.  Could hear the dog next room, was contemplating her.

Off the list, if an admittedly undemanding punter like yourself gives a negative like this means she has to be utter shit.  :hi:

100% they have shared in the past, I cant verify they are now but I have avoided this WG since my disaster with AnnaAnn last year. Both were based in the bad All Souls brothel in NW10 and might still be. Both have rotated between NW10 and the floors of whores brothel where I met Anna in Enfield for the last year or so.

Offline Gene.L

External Link/Members Only who i had an ok punt with.

I confirm that that's her "friend Anna", as she calls her. I never met her, but she tried to switch with her via text when she was unavailable. She even sent me the link to her profile.

Offline rowdow

Sounds bloody horrible! Blacklisted.

Offline DaDriver

Looks good, tried booking her glad I saw this  :thumbsup:

As always you can't guarantee a good service from these Roms

Offline dchabs

Thanks for this. A shame really as looked decent and I was about to book for today. Will save for another punt

Offline sammathy

100% they have shared in the past, I cant verify they are now but I have avoided this WG since my disaster with AnnaAnn last year. Both were based in the bad All Souls brothel in NW10 and might still be. Both have rotated between NW10 and the floors of whores brothel where I met Anna in Enfield for the last year or so.
Is that All Saints brothel the one the girls call a hotel? :lol:

Offline Brown97

Is she in the brothel near ikea wembley

Offline Gene.L

Is that All Saints brothel the one the girls call a hotel? :lol:

I mean, it was a home in All Saints Ave, yes, but I don't know if it's a well-known brothel.

Offline Gene.L

Is she in the brothel near ikea wembley

Not really. The store you're talking about it's nearly 3 miles away from there. I met her in All Saints Avenue, NW10. Nearest station: Kensal Green (7 min. walk).

Offline smiths

I mean, it was a home in All Saints Ave, yes, but I don't know if it's a well-known brothel.

I meant to say All Saints not All Souls, to some on here its been a well known Romanian brothel open for a while, usually with bad WGs working out of it. Not been myself but I did punt AnnaAnn with atrocious results when she alternated to Enfield Towns floors of whores, which she and Lora have been doing for a long time.