Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla (Olina) Shepherd's Bush  (Read 1707 times)

Offline TheSkank

External Link/Members Only

So Layla is one of Olina's new girls. I had a great time with her about a week ago and thought I'd cement our erotic bond with a return match. Alas, this outing was nowhere near as fulfiling.

Yes, all her listed likes were on offer, but the delivery was decidedly lacklustre and there was this undercurrent of grumpiness that was a real turn off. Not sure where that came from; I was my usual polite and charming self...and I even bought her lunch!

I had been accommodating enough to change the booking time as she had some business to attend to. So I don't expect her to bring whatever dark cloud she's under into the room.

Also, she's now decided that proper kissing is not for her and pulled out the wipes any time I went near her mouth. A real shame as she's stunning looking and our initial liaison was so promising. Needless to say I won't be returning.

Offline bossrossi477

External Link/Members Only

So Layla is one of Olina's new girls. I had a great time with her about a week ago and thought I'd cement our erotic bond with a return match. Alas, this outing was nowhere near as fulfiling.

Yes, all her listed likes were on offer, but the delivery was decidedly lacklustre and there was this undercurrent of grumpiness that was a real turn off. Not sure where that came from; I was my usual polite and charming self...and I even bought her lunch!

I had been accommodating enough to change the booking time as she had some business to attend to. So I don't expect her to bring whatever dark cloud she's under into the room.

Also, she's now decided that proper kissing is not for her and pulled out the wipes any time I went near her mouth. A real shame as she's stunning looking and our initial liaison was so promising. Needless to say I won't be returning.

bad service like always

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review mate, sorry for the bad time. Most of WG try fishing you the first time to get at least a second visit, such is life...