Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zeeni Barking  (Read 1237 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3960554) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline milfhunter67

External Link/Members Only

Met Zeeni a couple weeks ago, 50 for 15mins. I should say this is only a neutral as nothing about the meet was bad generally speaking, but we just didn't click.

Newish flat in Barking near the Abbey. Parking isn't great in the area so maybe factor this in if you do try and visit. Bit of a mess inside even though it's a newish block

Comms were decent enough, she looks just like the profile as well except in the actual meet she wasn't wearing the mask. She's a middle aged African woman. In my experience they're either great fun, or not all that fun at all. Unfortunately this was the latter for me. She gave a decent covered blowjob, and has great tits. But for me something wasn't really tickling my fancy. I'd maybe go back in a pickle but there are better options around for sure.

Offline Sunny

Would you say she’s in her late 40s hitting 50?

Is she more of a dominant or submissive lady?

Offline Soapyjoe21971

External Link/Members Only

Met Zeeni a couple weeks ago, 50 for 15mins. I should say this is only a neutral as nothing about the meet was bad generally speaking, but we just didn't click.

Newish flat in Barking near the Abbey. Parking isn't great in the area so maybe factor this in if you do try and visit. Bit of a mess inside even though it's a newish block

Comms were decent enough, she looks just like the profile as well except in the actual meet she wasn't wearing the mask. She's a middle aged African woman. In my experience they're either great fun, or not all that fun at all. Unfortunately this was the latter for me. She gave a decent covered blowjob, and has great tits. But for me something wasn't really tickling my fancy. I'd maybe go back in a pickle but there are better options around for sure.

I had a great 2 visits with Zeeni. She is a little quiet but if you chat she is cool. Havent seen anyone around of African origin to match her to be honest. Anyone you recomend ?

Offline Atrueyorkie

Would you say she’s in her late 40s hitting 50?

Is she more of a dominant or submissive lady?

Saw this one many moons ago don’t think I reviewed it. My recollection is a bit hazy but I don’t remember her having an accent I’d personally say mid/late 40’s. She is bigggg, I remember that distinctly but you can tell from the pictures. Her oral was great had me shooting quick but I was exceptionally horny at the time  :D

Offline Sunny

Saw this one many moons ago don’t think I reviewed it. My recollection is a bit hazy but I don’t remember her having an accent I’d personally say mid/late 40’s. She is bigggg, I remember that distinctly but you can tell from the pictures. Her oral was great had me shooting quick but I was exceptionally horny at the time  :D

Oh cool see she offers OWO but no CIM unfortunately and her hourly rate has reduced. Thought she was in her 30s

Offline treadmill1

I had a very friendly meet with her around two years ago in Barking.For £100, at the time DFK and anal included. Perhaps she has changed with time regarding her attitudes
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 11:33:21 am by treadmill1 »

Offline milfhunter67

Yeah I'd say 40-50, and as I said, we just didn't hit it off. The blowjob was generally good but there just wasn't anything outstanding about it.

As for alternatives, there are a few that sometimes pop up on viva, but the profiles last about as long as I do   :D so I tend not to review viva punts but they're out there. But as I say they're either one way or the other for me personally.

Offline sparkus

Yeah I'd say 40-50, and as I said, we just didn't hit it off. The blowjob was generally good but there just wasn't anything outstanding about it.

As for alternatives, there are a few that sometimes pop up on viva, but the profiles last about as long as I do   :D so I tend not to review viva punts but they're out there. But as I say they're either one way or the other for me personally.

I last visited a Viva ad in Creekmouth, pre-pandemic.  Judging by how many there was/is those flats must have a fair few hookers.

There was an African brothel on Ilford Lane when I first started punting, it must have been so infamous that I was obviously looking for it when asking directions and the bloke said "Probably another five minutes walk to there, mate" :D

BustyKhadija was by far the best WG working there.