Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bridie DIVA at Earl's Court TOFTT  (Read 3021 times)

Online Snowenne

External Link/Members Only

Location: Famous Warwick road, 1min from the station, second floor flat nice spaceous bedroom with mirrors, good sized bed.

Damage: 250 for 1 hr.

Looks Bridie is hot petite ukrainian lady, pretty much what you see in the pictures is what you get just without so much of a make up, which was in a way more innocence and sexy, size 6, nice boobs, on webside says enhanced the doctor did a great job covering the scars couldnt see any they felt great.

Action Paperwork sorted and went for quick shower, back to the room with some groping and kissing, her kissing is weird between dfk fk and sticking her tongue outside from time to time licking your lips not reallt passionate but good non the least, she reached for condom and i asked if she could owo but she said owc i didnt want to make any drama so went with it, shes good at sucking dick took me dt all the way few times light FF, into cg she was really tight and she was struggling to take me in i thought thats going to be really bad spend 250 but with time she improved i could feel and see that she was trying once i pick up the pace she was bouncing back but stopping from time to time to give her break, mish was the same legs on shoulder and being gentle at first and stopping when i see her shaking and gripping my hands hard with her hands, doggy was the highlight her ass is great she was pushing back at me i was pumping hard at times, she cant take pounding like Mikel or Tarina or Sandracurly but she might get there with some time... back to some owc and mish where i eventually came, took a shower we still had 10 min left spoke abit for the war and was on my way home.

Would i return This is borderline neutral/positive for me, i made a mistake confirming the services with the Diva, but i did not with the lady when i meet her so instead of getting owo got owc and not cif, but she was so tight that sex was really good and i enjoyed my time, my advice to you guys if you meet her, make sure you confirm all services with her in the room. I will probably not return since im a digger for petite girls like Mikel taking D hard and enjoying it.  ;)

Online Snowenne

Just got feedback that there was some miscommunication between diva and the girl, i was offered a return with discount and she would happily provide owo,cif so she's a keeper might be going back after all.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just got feedback that there was some miscommunication between diva and the girl, i was offered a return with discount and she would happily provide owo,cif so she's a keeper might be going back after all.

:D so you post a review and suddenly Diva are on it? Presume Diva know who you are on here?

Online Snowenne

:D so you post a review and suddenly Diva are on it? Presume Diva know who you are on here?

they reply to me a hr after ive meet the girl but i read the message the next day. So they replied before i write anything here i guess.

Offline SlimShady

She is not available in BG anymore, it seems that she left the city.

Offline golden bull

She is not available in BG anymore, it seems that she left the city.

No she’s gone exclusive with diva. Wonder what perks she/girl gets when doing that?

Offline Andersen45

Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline Andersen45

No she’s gone exclusive with diva. Wonder what perks she/girl gets when doing that?

Maybe they get a bigger cut of the fee.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1