Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional_Massage - Ealing, now Reading  (Read 5001 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6376639) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

£130/hour, saw her mid march in Ealing.

Service: Massage, OW, Protected Sex.

Location: Doubletree hotel in Ealing, need keycard for lift so she had to come down and get me.

Girl: Its her in the pics, really good looking girl with nice firm natural boobs and nice fir body with a lovely arse. Normally i wouldnt pay this much but i was taken in by her red hair and her body. When i spoke to her i enquired whether she currently did have red hair.

She came down to pick me up from lift lobby wearing a suit, i had a big smile on my face as she looked really hot.

Hotel room had a double bed which was covered with a thick plastic sheet. Quck shower and upon my return she was standing naked next to the bed.

Onto my front and started with feet then legs and onto arse and back slow and sensual leading upto body slides on my back. Nice technique around my neck area - im not really into massages but i did feel relaxed and enjoyed her efforts.

Flipped over and finally got a proper look at her body, had a nice grope of her tits and arse while she worked my my arms and chest, paid good attention to cock and balls. I was rock hard and she asked if if wanted to finish with sex or hj, i chose sex - just wanted her to ride me CG. She applied a condom and then to my surprise started OW - i wasnt expecting any oral but i wasnt going to refuse. Her lips around my cock with her red hair was a sight to behold. BJ was average she did try taking it deep couple of times. Onto CG and i held her close while i banged her to completion. Amazing climax.

Really fit girl, pity no kissing. Some may find her a tad expensive .

Offline Moneyd

Thanks. Looks like she’s back in Ealing so may give her a go this week if I can find time.

Offline Macmillan1964

I met this lady in April and the experience was very very good .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline Shadow314

I met this lady in April and the experience was very very good .

Any plans to add a review?

Offline Andersen45

No kissing is a big minus imho.

Each to there own I guess.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline Moneyd

No kissing is a big minus imho.

Each to there own I guess.

No reviews is a big minus too.