Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siana. - Tower Hill  (Read 3913 times)

16 review(s) for Siana. (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline oinki

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened over a week ago @ 1 hr - total £180 (no extras taken)
She alternates with her location in London and does tours to Edinburgh.

Face: 7/10 - Probably had set my expectations higher from previous reviews and pictures, her face is slightly more rounder than I had expected, she had lovely eyes and very plump lips (seemed a bit inbetween natural and fake - Im not entirely sure).
Body: She has a good body, I think the pictures on her profile makes her look slightly slimmer than she is, but size is about right 8 towards 10 dress size. Has a nice ass but surprisingly limited jiggle during doggy, although she knows how to work it on reverse cg. Fake boobs, but not rock hard, with very sensitive nipples
FK: 3.5/5 - Open mouth with tongue play, but was more sensual than full on passionate. Never felt like there was a lock on and full on snogging. Maybe her plump lips were in the way, but likely style of kissing not as great as other SPs. Can't class it as DFK.
BJ: 3.5/5 - A bit disappointing as no BJ to completion. Good at sensual BJ though for foreplay. Wet, ball licking/sucking, good variety of sucking and licking shaft. Could have been more aggressive with it, but she goes for sensual BJ which is OK - could have varied it a bit more. Low grade for not able to turn it on for CIM.
Sex: 5/5 - Very willing with different positions, and suggestive of positions and play. Was engaged to (seemingly) have a good time herself - directing hands to where and how she likes to be touched (e.g. she clearly loves her nipples player with), locking her legs to me during missionary, etc. Made the sex feel less of a SP sex. Can't fault her here.
Attitude: 5/5 - Super friendly and chilled woman, complimentary (where maybe there is no due), and as others have mentioned in their reviews does chat for a bit to get to know her clients a bit. Nothing overly time wasting but felt more genuine. Made the meet feel less of SP.

Location / Booking:
Texted her in the morning to see if she had any same day availability for the late afternoon. Got a text back that said she did and she told me the general location (Tower Hill). I offered to have a call with her (as per her AW profile) and a set time. She didn't see the message in time and missed the timing, but did call me back which I missed. Gave her an impromptu call and we chatted for maybe 1 minute. Age, ethnicity and services were discussed. I don't know whether she dabbles in NBA or any other ethnicity preference or whether it was just a curiosity. Im not white and she had no issue. What was a bit disappointing here was that facial was not on offer (£70 extra) which I had hoped for on the day. She sounded friendly enough and I've been wanting to go for a black woman for some time so booking arranged.

4 star hotel in Tower Hill - very nice room with view of the shard - impressive room.

the Meet

Got the room number by calling her on time. The hotel is huge, so took maybe 3-4 minutes to get to her room. She opened the door hiding behind it, and was sexily dressed - similar outfit as her current profile picture with a silky short robe outlining her body. Had a bit of a chat - not sure how long, nothing excessive - 10/15 minutes or so. I took a quick shower and on with the action:

1. Build up, OWO, BJ, RO, DFK - she directed me to lay down the bed with my eyes closed and sensually touched, kissed my body to build it up. Including sensual kissing (as described above), licking my ears, and BJ. BJ was good with variety, and as described above already, this was interspaced with sensual kissing and occasional FK with tongue play. A lot of licking her boobs and playing with her boobs, with her straddling over me whilst she used her lower body to get me hard (over her lingerie). We switched it up for me to RO her. She was fresh and I went to town, she had a good taste and I RO'd her for some time here, with fingering. Was very reactive and after she came (sufficiently to convince me), we went to kiss again and switched it up with me straddling over her for some face fucking (on her suggestion) which she took well (Im not well endowed so can't rate her here). We switched to sex after this.

2. Protected sex (I think we started without lube, but I might be misremembering - we certainly added lube and switch of condom)- Started with her on top - her bouncing, gyrating, and me fucking her. Again, she loved having her nipples played with and directed my face, and hands to them. Switched to reverse CG and she excelled here. Playful with her fucking - twerking, and side way twerking to make her booty jiggle. Very nice and could see she enjoyed that. Switched to doggy with me pounding her mostly - surprisingly little jiggle here. After some while of pounding we switched condom and lubed up - pounded more before switching to missionary. Had a variety here, me leaning over kissing her, her legs up, etc. Because we were at it here for awhile, she did make a comment about me needing to book longer next time for more fucking - maybe a throwaway comment, but it made me time conscious. I did ask whether we were overdue, and she seemed not too bothered, but it had made me sufficiently conscious to finish up.

3. OWO/BJ/CIM - A bit disappointed that her BJ couldn't bring me over the top. I didn't feel like there was effort here - not turning up the BJ a notch to get me there. In any case I finished myself off with her having her tongue out whilst I wanked on my back. Encouraged me to let her know when I would cum so she would take it in her mouth, which she did. Continued sucking me til I was empty. Offered me to snowball, with me declining.

She went to to toilet, and at this point we were about 15 minutes over. I took a shower when she was back, had some chit chat whilst I was getting dressed, and made my way. Probably 20/25 minutes over the hour mark from entering the room.

Final comments
This might have been a neutral plus on some of the services above, DFK not being DFK, facial being an extra (but communicated), and BJ that could have been better. But the sex was great, her demeanour excellent and made the meeting feel more mutual than your usual SP. A weak positive if anything on overall.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Good review, detailed

I’m curious but I assumed locking the legs in missionary was to limit the stroke game?

Offline oinki

Good review, detailed

I’m curious but I assumed locking the legs in missionary was to limit the stroke game?

More locking around me to make me fuck her harder. No limitation there.

Offline sHiNy

Did you get questioned or stopped by anyone at reception? Or was it just walked straight in?

Offline oinki

Did you get questioned or stopped by anyone at reception? Or was it just walked straight in?

No, but then again there was a massive queue for people checking in so they were busy enough. Even so, the hotel had a massive lobby. I sat down for maybe 5/10 min before giving her a call to be directed. No one batted an eyelid. Her Tower Hill choice of hotel is very discrete.

Offline Macmillan1964

At least the reception is okay . It’s so embarrassing when they look at you like the know why you came to this hotel
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1