Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Chanelle X - Croydon  (Read 3105 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6546347) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline !blewabagtoday

Saw her about 3 times last year. Thought I'd leave a review since she is back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks: The body pics are her and are accurate; huge Booty, real PAWG. Flat stomach with bolt-on implants. Facially, strong features, a bit masculine with a strong jawline but not ugly at all.
stands about 5' 6"/7".

COmms: Quick text responses.  Didn't really speak english well the first meet, but by the third meet it had improved some.

Service: As I had more than one meet with her spread out over time, I would say that I had slightly different experiences each visit. The takeaway is that she gives a good blowjob but she is there to execute, doesn't really get into it. First meet, I paid £20 extra for CIM and shot a huge load which hit the back of the throat like a Ukranian missile and she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She didn't like it. Second visit, she refused to do CIM. It seems that she is now advertising it again as it previously was taken down. She doesn't do FK at all. Let's you record for extra but wants to ensure her face is not in the video after - I don't remember how much extra I paid to record. Overall, she let's you play with her body and happy to lay there and let you pound away in various positions. Never rushed me for time but you can tell she would prefer you to cum as fast as possible as she doesn't immerse herself into the experience. The reason for the repeat is not that she is a great service provider but rather is a great pump n dump for 70 quid with a banging body.

Offline !blewabagtoday

I should note, this adultwork account is being recycled for different girls. Miss channelle is not the same girl as Slutty sandra or the previous pictures assigned to this account.

Offline !blewabagtoday

If any doubt, this is the same girl I am reviewing, there is a mix up with the pictures:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287339.0

Offline tidytuz

Thanks for info.

Was the BJ covered?
Did you go for any RO / fingering?
Did you give her a spank?
Or did she refuse all that too?

I think you're being generous giving her a Ntrl when she refuses services that are on her page, but maybe that's because you enjoyed pounding those cheeks...fair enough  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 02:38:32 pm by tidytuz »

Offline !blewabagtoday

Thanks for info.

Was the BJ covered?
Did you go for any RO / fingering?
Did you give her a spank?
Or did she refuse all that too?

I think you're being generous giving her a Ntrl when she refuses services that are on her page, but maybe that's because you enjoyed pounding those cheeks...fair enough  :thumbsup:

-OWO
-I didn't ask for Fingering or RO or spanking

Online Saltnpepper

Yeah good review Op I've seen her a few times and every time it was solid. However I did stop when I requested owo and it was agreed via text when I turned up she was oblivious to it. Clearly she wasn't handing the Comms.

Offline !blewabagtoday

Yeah good review Op I've seen her a few times and every time it was solid. However I did stop when I requested owo and it was agreed via text when I turned up she was oblivious to it. Clearly she wasn't handing the Comms.

first time I met her, the girl handling the comms opened the door bc Channel's (Tiffany) english wasn't good.

Offline last_days_of_logan

I should note, this adultwork account is being recycled for different girls. Miss channelle is not the same girl as Slutty sandra or the previous pictures assigned to this account.

but then why not post up the pictures mate? so people can know who they are going to see

salt...give me the scoop bro.

I was going to see her but then i cancelled cause of all the negatives

give the booty description
can she handle size
willing to take a pounding no complaints?

full story please

Online Saltnpepper

salt...give me the scoop bro.

I was going to see her but then i cancelled cause of all the negatives

give the booty description
can she handle size
willing to take a pounding no complaints?

full story please

Logan, my bro not gonna lie her body is banging and she can take a pounding it was quite early in my punting career and was the first time I got "done" with these WG tricks but it wasn't that bad so I gave her a neutral. But I had seen her at least 3 x and thought I need some proper sloppy toppy for you now with no dom, she didn't know about my request lol. I'd defo go again because those things don't really bother me again. She is defo worth a punt I know me and you have similar tastes and as long as the wg can take it that's a win win. True say you're from the Mandingo tribe it maybe tough  :lol:. Nah on a real I didn't get any I can't take it vibes from her and I pounded harder every time I see her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296077.0

Logan, my bro not gonna lie her body is banging and she can take a pounding it was quite early in my punting career and was the first time I got "done" with these WG tricks but it wasn't that bad so I gave her a neutral. But I had seen her at least 3 x and thought I need some proper sloppy toppy for you now with no dom, she didn't know about my request lol. I'd defo go again because those things don't really bother me again. She is defo worth a punt I know me and you have similar tastes and as long as the wg can take it that's a win win. True say you're from the Mandingo tribe it maybe tough  :lol:. Nah on a real I didn't get any I can't take it vibes from her and I pounded harder every time I see her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296077.0

am gonna see her

Offline Kevin Boss

Ain't this a profile switch. Sandra is now suddenly this Miss Chanelle who was previously racking up negatives on another AW account. I'd usually risk it myself but the account switching and shit has me put off lol

Ain't this a profile switch. Sandra is now suddenly this Miss Chanelle who was previously racking up negatives on another AW account. I'd usually risk it myself but the account switching and shit has me put off lol

yeah if account switching is a thing for you then dont go. i can understand that it would make some uncertain what they will face

doesnt bother me none though, i just walk or fuck  :D

Offline Kevin Boss

yeah if account switching is a thing for you then dont go. i can understand that it would make some uncertain what they will face

Lmao fair dues, taking one for the Team  :hi: Will be waiting for this review before I remove her off the HL

Lmao fair dues, taking one for the Team  :hi: Will be waiting for this review before I remove her off the HL

i will but will most likley be next month

Offline Kevin Boss

i will but will most likley be next month

Fairs, if I do make a bit of doe between that time and after bills and find myself near croydon might take the plunge earlier.

Offline tidytuz

pimp swapped profile again to different Hungarian SP :lol: :rolleyes:

Offline tidytuz

"Chanelle" now on this page

External Link/Members Only

Message to Sergei / Winston who is no doubt reading: I SEE YA  :D

"Chanelle" now on this page

External Link/Members Only

Message to Sergei / Winston who is no doubt reading: I SEE YA  :D

that isnt her

Offline tidytuz

yes it is...that's who the OP is talking about
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 09:39:58 pm by tidytuz »

how can you be sure?

OP can you verify that the girl in the link put up by tidy is who you said you saw 3 times last year?

actually, come to think of it, how do you know who the OP is talking about? He didnt put any pictures up...

I take it you have seen channelle and you verify that the picture i put up is her?

Personally from the multitude of photos i have seen from previous reviews i would have sworn blind that they are not the same person

nah thats not her...at least its not the channelle that SnP is talking about, and i doubt its the one that OP hit too

pic below is a pic of channelle...the body on the one you linked looks much shitter than channelles, proper worse LOL

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Saltnpepper

OP...this is chanelle?

Yeah this isn't her, this sp was cool though tats all over her legs which you can't miss

Online Saltnpepper

nah thats not her...at least its not the channelle that SnP is talking about, and i doubt its the one that OP hit too

pic below is a pic of channelle...the body on the one you linked looks much shitter than channelles, proper worse LOL

This is her  :wacko: body is banging

Offline !blewabagtoday

THIS IS CHANNELLE
  the pic with the banging body
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:09:33 am by !blewabagtoday »

Offline !blewabagtoday

I have seen both girls, chanelle and angelina..

The one who I wrot

Offline !blewabagtoday

So for clarity, it seems as if the profiles are being swapped around for 3 different girls

Sandra - I have not seent
Angelina - I have seen - shit put, but would rate as neutral, would not bother seeing her

Channelle - I have seen 3x, this is who the thread is about
   If any doubt this is Channel, not to be confused with the other two
      https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287339.0

please note her face is harder looking in real life

« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:05:17 am by !blewabagtoday »

Offline !blewabagtoday

OP...this is chanelle?

no this is not channelle, this is angelina -- different girl who i have also seen but was a shit punt
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:10:35 am by !blewabagtoday »

Online FiveKnuckles

there's another girl in this setup.  let us know how it goes  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329314.0

there's another girl in this setup.  let us know how it goes  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329314.0

i have actually seen that one, chloe...i would say negative...

Offline Kevin Boss

i have actually seen that one, chloe...i would say negative...

You might want to check the last review on Chanelle or whoever the fuck it is at this point: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=339419.0

Then there is this Vivastreet post which links the two together: External Link/Members Only

The Thread someone above also links the two together which is also confusing but then the linked AW op sent: External Link/Members Only shows roughly the same body pictures etc but this time she's in Brent rather than Croydon  :scare: ????: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287339.0

Offline Kevin Boss

If the current one Op linked is Chanelle, she ain't doing nothing more now than Domination and Massage

Offline !blewabagtoday

Chanelle's pics are under a new profile

X Juicy Jenny X   

Offline Andersen45

Thanks for the intel.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1