Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy at Debbie's Massage  (Read 3097 times)

disgracedpolitician

My fellow punters,

I have seen Lucy multiple times. I was gonna see her today (or rather, yesterday), but things did not work out for me, so I had to cancel. The following describes my experience with Lucy from the last time I saw her (over a month ago roughly).

I found out about Lucy because pumps posted a question about Lucy. I tried to be useful for pumps, but I was too useless after all.

Lucy is a tall and slim blonde English girl in her late 20's. She is down-to-earth and friendly. She's funny too. Facially, I'd say she's cute. She does have a few tattoos on her though.

I opted for the house special (which in addition to the basic services, you also get a soapy assisted shower). The assisted shower is a great way to make the session more intimate. Lucy and I always had good chats during the shower. We talked about many things, such as crazy parties, nasty hang-overs, and pranks we pulled on our siblings. Like I said, Lucy is a down-to-earth girl.

After the shower, instead of chatting with her mouth, she gave me one of the best OWO's ever. It was sensual (slow and with some  hand actions too). It was amazingly deep (I normally don't care for this, but man oh man!). There was good eye contact as well.

She told me she doesn't do anal. I don't think she does CIM either.

Anyways, then I shagged Lucy on top till I came (needless to say, because of the aforementioned oral stimulation, I did not last for long).

Overall, I would recommend Lucy for sure. I want to keep her all to myself, but then I thought I should perhaps give something back since I've received so much useful information on this wonderful site.

Oh there is also another English girl (Mellissa) there with Lucy. She has black/brown hair with blue eyes. She is friendly too. Mellissa actually looks slimmer in person than the picture on Debbie's site. I am not sure what services she provides, but I reckon she's a sweet lady too.

Here's Lucy's page: External Link/Members Only

Cheers and happy punting.

Online NightKid

Do the girls here do massage stuff like B2B/nuru/etc. since it's a massage parlour? Also, how much time does your 70 quid gets you?

Ludwig

I've always been put off by the fact that on the "services" section (on the Rates tab - External Link/Members Only), it definitively states "please note that we do not offer oral without a condom...under any circumstances"... :unknown:

So OWO is on offer, and is included in the price ?

disgracedpolitician

Do the girls here do massage stuff like B2B/nuru/etc. since it's a massage parlour? Also, how much time does your 70 quid gets you?

I don't think any of the girls provide any nuru massage. As for B2B, maybe you should as the girl you are with? I know they provide breast-relieve if you ask them, so it's possible the masseuse will do B2B massage for you.

disgracedpolitician

I've always been put off by the fact that on the "services" section (on the Rates tab - External Link/Members Only), it definitively states "please note that we do not offer oral without a condom...under any circumstances"... :unknown:

So OWO is on offer, and is included in the price ?

I think it depends on the girl. Some girls don't do OWO (I don't think Kaylie does according to my intel). Or maybe I am just special.

Offline pumps

I found out about Lucy because pumps posted a question about Lucy. I tried to be useful for pumps, but I was too useless after all.

haha dont be crazy you tried that's all that matters.

for those asking about owo id say the sites abit dated and needs a revamp. most of the girls DO offer owo at no extra charge and your more likely to get it if you go for the house special assisted shower 45mins for obvious reasons.