Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan_sexy25 - Earls Court - No Show  (Read 1357 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bonapati

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Called her to arrange a time. Sounded like she gives 15-30 mins between clients.

Agree to inform her when I head out tot see her. She send me a the post code. I sent her a text and she replied to acknowledge.

I get to the road and call her... phone goes to voicemail... about 10 times. i send multiple message to let her know I had arrived.

I leave the area, pissed off of course... i get back home then she sends a txt "You called me?" i replied yes, I did, then IO call her you ask why she messed me about, she gave me some excuse like network reception was bad, and why didn't I call or message her on Whatsapp? Told her since that wasnt the initial medium of contact it wasn't right. anyway she ends the conversastion with " you can go and find another girl.. I have enough clients anyway" great attitude. she told me my messages have just come through and she saw no missed calls - try another one Megan!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 09:29:49 pm by bonapati »

Offline MrMatrix

Called her to arrange a time. Sounded like she gives 15-30 mins between clients.

Agree to inform her when I head out tot see her. She send me a the post code. I sent her a text and she replied to acknowledge.

I get to the road and call her... phone goes to voicemail... about 10 times. i send multiple message to let her know I had arrived.

I leave the area, pissed off of course... i get back home then she sends a txt "You called me?" i replied yes, I did, then IO call her you ask why she messed me about, she gave me some excuse like network reception was bad, and why didn't I call or message her on Whatsapp? Told her since that wasnt the initial medium of contact it wasn't right. anyway she ends the conversastion with " you can go and find another girl.. I have enough clients anyway" great attitude. she told me my messages have just come through and she saw no missed calls - try another one Megan!
Thanks for the review OP. What a shit attitude she has, well deserved negative. Better luck next punt :hi:

Offline bonapati

Thanks for the review OP. What a shit attitude she has, well deserved negative. Better luck next punt :hi:

I guess you will get slim servings if you are not a regular.

She is building up a “no show” reputation. I’m always wary of SPs that give a postcode and not the address or ask you to call when you get “to the postcode” or more severely think they can mess you about if you haven’t booked through AWank knowing you won’t be able to leave negative feedback on there.

Offline Meursault

" you can go and find another girl.. I have enough clients anyway"
Thanks OP
I wanted to see her but hate this type of arrogant diva shit.
I certainly won't bother now.

Offline bonapati

Thanks OP
I wanted to see her but hate this type of arrogant diva shit.
I certainly won't bother now.

Even more annoying when she called me and spoke to “justify” why she hadn’t picked up my phone call.

She sounded so sure of herself too - I also offered to arrange for another day.

This exactly what pisses me off about these low-life out of the ghetto AW shitty whores (excuse my french)

Offline peter purves

One from the pages of 2019

I have two mantra's

The first the perennial question

The second I cannot exactly find but its core message reads how I wish punters would try to stop trying to book appointments with Latin WGs.

Generally, it is not part of their modus operandi unfortunately.

Nonetheless sorry to hear mate especially as those pics do look inviting...inviting trouble  :P

I am not sure what happened to the OP that another punter came before him (excuse the pun  :P ) and the fiasco as reported above is a facade or whether the above is in fact true??

When i used to punt Latin WGs I never took it as a given the meet would take place until I was in the room with my chosen WG before me  :P  :dash:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 02:58:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonapati

One from the pages of 2019

I am not sure what happened to the OP that another punter came before him (excuse the pun  :P ) and the fiasco as reported above is a facade or whether the above is in fact true??

When i used to punt Latin WGs I never took it as a given the meet would take place until I was in the room with my chosen WG before me  :P  :dash:

Now that I have been informed... I’d better get back to my Russian assignment 🤣

Offline Gambitman92

I guess you will get slim servings if you are not a regular.

She is building up a “no show” reputation. I’m always wary of SPs that give a postcode and not the address or ask you to call when you get “to the postcode” or more severely think they can mess you about if you haven’t booked through AWank knowing you won’t be able to leave negative feedback on there.

I disagree, Emilla gave me only her postcode and told me to call her when I got there (she could also see me from her window). Hell, all my punts except one gave me only postcode at the start, I've never had my time wasted or no showed. Address collectors do exist, sad men who get off on booking, getting her full address then no show.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline bonapati

I disagree, 1. Emilla gave me only her postcode and told me to call her when I got there (she could also see me from her window). Hell, all my punts except one gave me only postcode at the start, 2. I've never had my time wasted or no showed. Address collectors do exist, 3. sad men who get off on booking, getting her full address then no show.

1. Is this the same Emily you reviewed 2 days ago... whose profile has now disappered? Was she Brazilain by any channce?

2. Your middle name must be Romeo.

3. Count me out of that league dude.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 08:24:14 pm by bonapati »

Offline Gambitman92

1. Is this the same Emily you reviewed 2 days ago... whose profile has now disappered? Was she Brazilain by any channce?

2. Your middle name must be Romeo.

3. Count me out of that league dude.

I should have worded it differently, wgs who time waste do exist like in op's case but giving you just the postcode is very common, there are more weirdo's out there collecting wgs addresses than wgs wasting a punters time.

You have nothing to be "wary" about.

As for Emilla, no she is from Hungary and she went back home.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline bonapati

I should have worded it differently, wgs who time waste do exist like in op's case but giving you just the postcode is very common, there are more weirdo's out there collecting wgs addresses than wgs wasting a punters time.

You have nothing to be "wary" about.

As for Emilla, no she is from Hungary and she went back home.

I am the OP!

No worries. I see your point.

Subjective unless you can provide factual evidence. On the other hand there is a lot of factual literature here on UKP of WGs wasting punters time too.

Offline Palace123

during the process it sounds like she took a booking over whats app....maybe she thought it was you, hence the..."why didn't you use whats app".

I feel for you having your time wasted...its so infuriating but I guess annoyingly unavoidable in this game. Thanks for sharing your experience.... hopefully the next one delivers the goodies. 

Palace.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l