Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava @ Diva / Dasha @ Hot Collection - Rip Off & Unhygeinic Mango  (Read 768 times)

Offline distancetravel20

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ava at Diva earlier this week.

Arrangements were easy with Diva by text.

£200 for an hour which is a bit of a stretch but was reccomended by Diva who have made solid recommendations before.

Apartment is nice in Gloucester Road area.

Pictures fairly accurate though a few years out of date.

Service was incredibly cold though, no kissing, don’t touch me there, seemed completely disinterested.  Checked her phone multiple times.  Basically Amsterdam window cold fish treatment.  Terrible attitude completely in love with herself.

Told dick was too big which is 100% not true sadly!

To make things worse, there was an unhygeinic mango situation when she bent over for doggy.  Killed my erection and I took an early bath and bailed

Really expect better for £200. 

The Russian agencies are such a risk.  I have had some gems in the past (will review) but there are also some complete scammers mixed in amongst them.

Also reviewed negatively and trades as Dasha here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121756.msg1386036#msg1386036
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:47:50 am by distancetravel20 »
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kasamaa

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to all your future contributions Positive and Negative.

Much Appreciated!

Offline Liverpool

External Link/Members Only

mango situation

Also reviewed negatively and trades as Dasha here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121756.msg1386036#msg1386036

Yabba dabba don't. We already have someone who goes down this road. One is more than enough.

You seem very au fait with other reviewers for someone registered yesterday. You a returner?

Offline distancetravel20

Just did a search under her HC name for that review.  Wish I had before booking.
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac