Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Beauty Mia  (Read 4966 times)

10 review(s) for Classy Mia (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decent service. She looks exactly like the photos, curvy Hungarian with lovely eyes. Flat is new and spotlessly clean.

I reached for my wallet to pay at the start, to which she said 'please, pay at the end' which I've never heard before. We started with some sensual fk- she doesn't go for dfk, but she kisses well, definitely more gfe than PSE. Her owo was very good and again, sensual with lots of kissing and licking.

Sex started very slowly, she seemed uncomfortable at first, but really got into it and started grinding into me in mish and doggy. She was very wet, but later slapped on a lot of lube (perhaps in an effort to make me come). If you like ample bottoms, she looks great in doggy. She rides well, great grinding hips. I'm not one for the more adventurous positions, so just did mish, doggy and her on top. Finished in doggy cos that rump jiggling around was too good.

Few negatives. Firstly, slightly saggy tits with some stretchmarks, but still a nice handful. Secondly, although she is very friendly, she talks too much, which doesnt interest me (especially when she would randomly stop kissing and start asking questions). Thirdly, she's not keen on fingering, but seemed to enjoy oral on her. I should also mention that during owo she stopped a few times to wipe excessive precum from her mouth, and I found these small interruptions detracted from the (otherwise highly pleasurable) experience.

Overall I left feeling satisfied, and only £60 lighter. I'm not desperate to return, but she makes a very solid and vfm planB.

Offline dwayne92

Cheers man. Added her to my hotlist
Banned reason: Linking to banned site / no posts in 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

johnnythefox

I should also mention that during owo she stopped a few times to wipe excessive precum from her mouth, and I found these small interruptions detracted from the (otherwise highly pleasurable) experience.

No CIM then?

Offline jesus_jones

Can't really say for certain if she does CIM or not, sorry. Best to ask her- she answers her own phone, does her own profile and works independently, so you're at least likely to get a straight answer.

Offline Rickrabbit

Rick jnr. seems to be stirring in response to the look of Sexy Beauty Mia. Forked out for the PG and the earlier pictures in the set looked spot on. Halfway through she seems a lot plumper and older looking. To anyone with recent contact would you say she is now of a rounder fuller figure (as nature tends to deliver to us all in later life) or has nature worked for her in reverse and made her younger and slimmer looking as the first pictures in her PG suggests? She has a nice face I think.

Also, what is the sex like, is she more raunchy and has she discovered the joys of DFK and fingering amongst the other more uninhibited acts. I am seriously tempted to make her my first outing of 2014 (yes I know - "Forgive me forum for I have faltered...it has been some months since my last punt")...but hoping to get some feedback that will prompt me to hail Mia.  :hi:

Offline JamesKW

Despite the varying reviews on UKP I decided to give this one a go.The flat is nice,near two stations and there is some free parking nearby after 12.00pm.The girl is as per her pictures in fact I thought these didn't do her justice,she claims to be 30 which I believe is accurate,attractive for her age.
The punt is basic so you will get OWO,massage which wasn't bad Ive had worse,fairly sensual when on your back.Oral on her,69 she was clean and various positions. I was not hurried and had my full hour,she is friendly and her English is passable.I think it is a good VFM service at £60 per hour and would return.