Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet'sandra - Liverpool St  (Read 769 times)

8 review(s) for sandra'tattoo (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline afm

I had this woman on the hotlist after seeing a couple of positive reviews a while back, so I thought I'd give her a go. I've had lots of good punts this year, and this was not one of them.

Comms was easy, she's not the one that answers the phone though. Postcode supplied, call when arrive. Her flat is just around the corner from Spitalfields market. Shower offered before and after.

Price: £100 for 1hr + £20 for anal

She's definitely the girl on the photos, if you like your spinners as I do, then she's a good looking girl. That was the only positive for me.

Her English is absolutely terrible, and I had to to the direction. OWO was just her head bobbing up and down on the tip with her hand on it. I took her hand away but she didn't make an effort to improve. Was reaching for the condom almost immediately, which I again had to discourage her.

Eventually moved onto sex. She blocked any attempts to go fully in, and I've got an average sized member. Total lack of interest throughout. After a bit of frustration I decided to try anal, which strangely she seemed to be more comfortable with, but by then I was losing my mast because of her indifference. Decided to get her to finish off with a handjob, so at least I could look at her for a bit.

Total waste of money, and the worse punt I have had in my four years of punting. Wish I'd taken the shorter time option and saved a bit of cash.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Her English is absolutely terrible, and I had to to the direction. OWO was just her head bobbing up and down on the tip with her hand on it. I took her hand away but she didn't make an effort to improve. Was reaching for the condom almost immediately, which I again had to discourage her. Eventually moved onto sex. She blocked any attempts to go fully in, and I've got an average sized member. Total lack of interest throughout. After a bit of frustration I decided to try anal, which strangely she seemed to be more comfortable with, but by then I was losing my mast because of her indifference. Decided to get her to finish off with a handjob, so at least I could look at her for a bit.

Total waste of money, and the worse punt I have had in my four years of punting. Wish I'd taken the shorter time option and saved a bit of cash.

External Link/Members Only

Sounds more like "shit Sandra "  :scare:

Sorry to hear of this waste of time and awful experience . A refund was definitely due  :angry:

Better luck next time and thanks for warning us  :hi:

Offline nevi

Romanian....well there's a surprise  :thumbsdown:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Romanian....well there's a surprise  :thumbsdown:

and with all the traits of someone not wanting to be in this profession  :scare:

Want the money but don't want to do the task that is  involved in earning that money  :dash: Any genuine EE SP must be really pissed off with these imposters ruining their Rep  :blush: