Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia uk - London (NW4) B&S  (Read 336 times)

kyunahi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a bait & switch profile.

The girl in person doesn't speak English and using a translator communicated that Kissing, OWO & Anal not on offer & 1 pop policy in 30mins.

I excused myself and left.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Is this the establishment?

6 Sexy Party girls Luxury house in Kingsbury 07745 945863

External Link/Members Only

Probably the WG does exist but it is impossible to establish whether she was in the flat the day you visited and/or is she still in the country??

From the same VS profile  poster

« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 12:26:23 am by peter purves »

kyunahi

Is this the establishment?

6 Sexy Party girls Luxury house in Kingsbury 07745 945863

Probably the WG does exist but it is impossible to establish whether she was in the flat the day you visited and/or is she still in the country??

From the same VS profile  poster

That one says Kingsbury & this is Hendon/BrentCross.

I've been to this place before and saw Victoria twice, my review on her is available. She wasn't available and Jessica was off, so Sophia was the next best thing available, I thought, until I saw her.

Offline peter purves

That one says Kingsbury & this is Hendon/BrentCross.

I've been to this place before and saw Victoria twice, my review on her is available. She wasn't available and Jessica was off, so Sophia was the next best thing available, I thought, until I saw her.

Cheers!!

You are correct the former link is for Kingsbury.

Perhaps the latter link is the establishment you visited?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 12:40:28 am by peter purves »

kyunahi

Cheers!!

The former one is Kingsbury, the latter link is for Hendon. Either way it is the same owner/syndicate that controls both or is putting out ads on VS for both respective premises

I know of 3 Brazilian brothels/flats within the 2 miles radius, so wouldn't be surprised. Found my experience with Victoria & someone else mentioned Bruna as Positives both at the same premises, so wanted to give another girl a try.

Offline peter purves

I know of 3 Brazilian brothels/flats within the 2 miles radius, so wouldn't be surprised. Found my experience with Victoria & someone else mentioned Bruna as Positives both at the same premises, so wanted to give another girl a try.

It is just a guess on my part...

Out of interest did you get the name of the WG you saw? Is there a link also for Victoria?

Cheers!!

kyunahi

It is just a guess on my part...

Out of interest did you get the name of the WG you saw? Is there a link also for Victoria?

Cheers!!

She said she is Sophia and then a whole lot of stuff in Portuguese when I said she's not

This is Victoria
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20024