Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Streetwalkers in Whitechapel  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Honestperv

I've been hearing reports that there are now streetwalkers in Whitechapel on the weekends.

Has anybody had any experiences with these girls?

I'm wondering where they take you and how safe it is. That area can feel pretty rough at night.

raylondoner

I've been hearing reports that there are now streetwalkers in Whitechapel on the weekends.

I'm wondering where they take you and how safe it is. That area can feel pretty rough at night.

I heard that as well, although not just at weekends. Where? Lots of dark alleys and garage blocks around, too dangerous by far. That area can feel pretty rough during the day too!  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yep but most of them are druggies it's not worth your time then there's the chance of being set up by them to be robbed and beaten up  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

Streetwalkers have been doing the rounds in the East End for years. They are usually druggies and 'managed' by Winston. Avoid.  :thumbsdown: