Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sirinart Shipley  (Read 456 times)

Offline Murphy54

Drove through Bradford today and on the way out I noticed a Thai Therapy place called Sirinart.
No time to call in and can’t find any mention on here.
I’m due back up there sometime next month. Might need to make a bit of time if it’s worth a visit.
Just wondering if anyone has visited yet.
Murphy

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sirinart, (Amy), i became aware of her quite sometime ago through my Thai contacts, however, IAH, i am unaware of her services, that is if she is totally legit or not

I also believe that there are or at least was two shops, the newest one being in Saltaire, which opened mid summer 22 and the other is or was close to Nabi at Greengates

Sorry i dont have anymore info, though the lack of info on her regarding either shop would suggest legit, or at the most, extremely discrete

Offline Murphy54

Sirinart, (Amy), i became aware of her quite sometime ago through my Thai contacts, however, IAH, i am unaware of her services, that is if she is totally legit or not

I also believe that there are or at least was two shops, the newest one being in Saltaire, which opened mid summer 22 and the other is or was close to Nabi at Greengates

Sorry i dont have anymore info, though the lack of info on her regarding either shop would suggest legit, or at the most, extremely discrete

Thanks for the info. Saved me having a wasted trip.