Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nina - non fragrance massage southend  (Read 667 times)

Offline arturus_rex

External Link/Members Only

anyone had the pleasure?  waht services are on offer?  advice would vbe welcomed before i call her

Online Skippy2708

External Link/Members Only

anyone had the pleasure?  waht services are on offer?  advice would vbe welcomed before i call her

There are reviews of her on here some positive some not so. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=346092.msg3582788#msg3582788

I saw her many years ago before I joined here therefore no reviews but she is from 'traveller' background, talks for England, massage not great but HE is good.  I have actually f'cked her on a few occasions, she won’t let you go down on her (germs lol), she got extra long flaps that when she gets her knickers on she has to tuck them in!
For her age the body is ok, slim and always tanned but it’s all too much of a drama hence I’ve not kept her as a regular. She can also let you down last minute even with a definite booking.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 03:12:11 pm by Skippy2708 »

Offline bobby1973

May be worth seeing her just too watch her tuck her flaps in too her nicker's  :D :lol: :D

Offline bobby1973

Knickers bloody auto correct  :lol:

Offline MarkS69

I've seen her on more than a few occasions and always enjoyed my time with her. Yes, she can talk for England, which might put some guys off, but the service has always been good. It's a pretty mediocre massage, but she makes up for that with the teasing and happy ending. I bumped into her while out and about last week and she still looks great for her age.