Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLilyUK - Leeds TOFTT  (Read 1809 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7648704) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sergio15

A prime example of this when TOFTT goes wrong. Saw this one last week.

Comms

Was on a work break and sent a text over. Was at lilys within 20 mins of texting her.

Pretty sure she is the stablemate of Sweetsophie96 who I just reviewed earlier as it was in the same premises.

Also I’m pretty sure I saw a punter go in a minute before I did, so it makes sense that more than one person is working there.

The Girl

Attractive although she looked a little disheveled. Maybe she’s running a conveyor belt?

Nice big boobs and a naturally pretty face. Her pics seem quite accurate.

Service

What service?

This was by far the worst punt I’ve ever had.

At the price I paid for 30 mins I was honestly so angry.

No kissing, just barely taps my lips with hers although she says DFK is included. I made sure I was fresh.

I showered at hers so there were no hygiene issues.

Barely sucked the tip of my cock for about 2 mins before trying to put the condom on.

Paid extra for rimming and she tried to do it with a condom on her tongue? Like WTF. If you don’t provide the service then don’t offer it.

I got so sick and tired of this bullshit that I told her to put the condom on so I could fuck and get out.

Started off in doggy, her pussy was tight but then she decided doggy is too much work for her and switched to missionary.

In missionary, she has the most lifeless look in her eyes, just laying there facing the TV.

I thought fuck this and blew my load and bounced.

To top it off, she had the audacity to ask me if it was good, told her it was shit love.

Price

Fucking £110 for 30 mins.

£80 for 30 mins
£30 for the non-existent rimming.

Verdict

The worst experience I’ve had.

I’ve had this experience with EE punts but the prices usually make sense.

This was £110 for nothing.

I’ve always taken my losses on the chin in the punting game but this one actually lingered in my mind.

How on earth could it be so bad and why does she have good AW reviews.

Honestly I was so mad, I’m genuinely thinking of taking a break for a bit.

We punters work too fucking hard to end up getting practically robbed in the punting game.

You win some you lose some I guess.

External Link/Members Only

Offline qarma

You win some you lose some I guess

Exactly this.

On this occasion it was a poor experience. The next one might be awesome. Swings and roundabouts.

But don't give up. Life's too short.

Thanks for the review :hi:.

Offline Kool Keef

A prime example of this when TOFTT goes wrong. Saw this one last week.

Comms

Was on a work break and sent a text over. Was at lilys within 20 mins of texting her.

Pretty sure she is the stablemate of Sweetsophie96 who I just reviewed earlier as it was in the same premises.

Also I’m pretty sure I saw a punter go in a minute before I did, so it makes sense that more than one person is working there.

The Girl

Attractive although she looked a little disheveled. Maybe she’s running a conveyor belt?

Nice big boobs and a naturally pretty face. Her pics seem quite accurate.

Service

What service?

This was by far the worst punt I’ve ever had.

At the price I paid for 30 mins I was honestly so angry.

No kissing, just barely taps my lips with hers although she says DFK is included. I made sure I was fresh.

I showered at hers so there were no hygiene issues.

Barely sucked the tip of my cock for about 2 mins before trying to put the condom on.

Paid extra for rimming and she tried to do it with a condom on her tongue? Like WTF. If you don’t provide the service then don’t offer it.

I got so sick and tired of this bullshit that I told her to put the condom on so I could fuck and get out.

Started off in doggy, her pussy was tight but then she decided doggy is too much work for her and switched to missionary.

In missionary, she has the most lifeless look in her eyes, just laying there facing the TV.

I thought fuck this and blew my load and bounced.

To top it off, she had the audacity to ask me if it was good, told her it was shit love.

Price

Fucking £110 for 30 mins.

£80 for 30 mins
£30 for the non-existent rimming.

Verdict

The worst experience I’ve had.

I’ve had this experience with EE punts but the prices usually make sense.

This was £110 for nothing.

I’ve always taken my losses on the chin in the punting game but this one actually lingered in my mind.

How on earth could it be so bad and why does she have good AW reviews.

Honestly I was so mad, I’m genuinely thinking of taking a break for a bit.

We punters work too fucking hard to end up getting practically robbed in the punting game.

You win some you lose some I guess.

External Link/Members Only

I can imagine your frustration, sounds like an absolute piss take of a 'service'.
At least you've flagged her up on here & hopefully that'll cost her some business.

Offline PussyLover789

I feel your pain mate, i TOFTT this time last year with a girl called Amelia Bella, she had good feedback on AW, but she was a fucking disaster, smelly druggie, im very reluctant now TTOFTT  :unknown:

Offline adamza

Sorry to hear about your shit experience mate.

Not sure it will be much consolation, but you've helped out a fellow punter today...I saw her profile about a week ago and thought her pictures were amazing. Was going to TOFTT as I didn't see any reviews at the time.

Arranged a booking with her today, then thought to check again for any reviews...saw yours and have now cancelled with her!

Best of luck with your future punts good sir  :hi:

Offline Camtucker19971

I definitely know the feeling, I booked for an hour for £160 and was in and out within 30min, I wouldn’t even call that a service, WORST.  PUNT. IN. MY.  LIFE. I’m trying to forget about it and then I thought why should I? I will leave a review to warn others.
And is adult work feedback any good? She had like 10+ positives feedback, 1000% is fake cuz the service I got there is no way it’s real, I can’t find her profile maybe it’s taken down for abit but when it’s up again I will leave a review, £160 just gone down the drain. Time to give up on this game when I have punt like this similar to yours, it’s like burning money. The girl I saw wasn’t reviewed on here but had loads of adult work feedback though, so never ever looking at adult work feedback again, ALL FAKE!!!!