Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KickassKat95 - Leeds tour  (Read 1444 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6439346) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Aireman

Was idly browsing with not much intention of booking, Kat's profile caught my eye immediately though and decided to give her a ring. Seemed friendly on the phone and said she was based out in Yeadon near the airport. Booked for the next day and she texted me the address immediately which was good.

Was a rented airbnb, easy enough to find and park, and comfortable for the purpose. What struck me immediately was how friendly and personable Kat was, she immediately put me at ease and had a real personality. She was drinking a can and offered me one, which waa a nice touch. Had a very excitable dog, think he must have smelt the scent of mine and was jumping all over me. Not a problem for me ofc but something to keep in mind.

Exchanged the money, it was before she slightly increased her prices so can't remember for sure if it was £120 or £130 for the hour from looking at her profile now.

Kat's profile pics are very accurate, she's a curvy woman with a certain look and if you like her pictures you won't be disappointed. The thing that attracted me to her was her magnificent big tits, and they're possibly even better in the flesh.

My preference is for an authentic GFE, and Kat more than delivered. Into the bedroom and she was snogging my face off and we had our hands all over each other. The hour booking gave us time to really enjoy this, Kat was great as we slowly undressed and removed each other's clothes, with proper deep french kissing. Unleashing her tits was an incredible moment and I had to give them a lot of attention, her arse is round and peachy too. She describes BJs as her speciality and it's a promise she delivers on, a nice deep blowjob with plenty of eye contact. A few minutes of this and I knew I was cumming, I announced this and she looked straight in my eyes and made approving noises as I shot my load in her mouth. She opened wide to show me before spitting it out and giggling.

A bit of kissing and cuddling and chatting followed, which was very pleasant but I wanted to get inside her. A bit of oral on each othet followed, and once I had my fingers deep inside her I was rock hard. On with the condom and started in missionary before she rode me really well, seeing her on top of me with those tits bouncing was some sight. I could have kept her in this position quite happily, but was keen to bend her over. She was more than happy with this, and encouraged me to fuck her harder. Pounded away until I came and collapsed smiling into her. A bit more chat and a shower followed, she was in absolutely no rush to get rid of me and I'd probably been there an hour and 15 by the time I left. 

Loved my time with Kat. She's probably not for everyone and she's very open and loud which won't be to everyone's taste either probably. Would happily see her again.